System of a Down is back?!

MetalnRock123

New Metal Member
Jan 8, 2010
I saw this on another forum but I dont know if it was true or not and though maybe someone here might know cause it's from a Metal Music Magazine I guess.

I hope it's true I like this band alot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very strange band, one of the first I could love and hate both within the same song. They have their merit I suppose but I get the impression there is some living in a country they hate and should perhaps... like... leave so they can find their happyness in what ever make believe oasis exists within their minds.

half the time the music gave me a headache. sometime's it was cool to groove too... if they're coming back, it will be #1 on the metal charts for sure.

They were my favorite band in middle school and I still enjoy their music from time to time but I'll never understand how they got so popular...

They'll be #1 on the metal charts because people who stand for pop culture are a bunch of backwards retards that can't judge shit if their life depended on it. Just sad excuses to cover it up and live on with their pathetic lives.

They're aren't on my top ten, but I still given them credit, they got something going on that not to many do. Props to them