System of a Down

Because if someone likes opeth they're a fanboy. If someone kisses bathory ass or has a bathory avatar those people are not fanboys but kvlt & better than the world!

I see how it works.

The Greys said:
Because if someone likes opeth they're a fanboy. If someone kisses bathory ass or has a bathory avatar those people are not fanboys but kvlt & better than the world!

I see how it works.

Me too. They both tell the Emperor how great his new clothes look.

Actually, sign me up for the Bathory club. At least they have historical relevance. The only thing Opeth are good for is putting me to fucking sleep.

Guitar Virtuoso said:
SOAD are one of my fav bands, chop suey is their best, BYOB is next, suger kicks ass. the only current day bands i like more are children of bodom and slipnot.
:lol::lol::lol:

Well, we all can laugh at him, but members of all that bands know how to play on their instruments - this is matter of fact, production is another thing.

Somone with the name 'Guitar Virtuoso' making that statement is an obvious troll.

I can't take comfortably living mainstream political/rebelous bands serious especially when the band is probably shopping for cars with the money that MTV helped them get by promoting their music & vids while I type this. The only reason someone mainstream would find them heavy or extreme or edgy is because the band is on the radio with a bunch of pop/rap artists... someone hears alittle guitar distortion and now probably thinking SOAD is the new coming of heavy music. Well it sounds edgy to you because you listen to pop and rap music all day having a certain perception on what music should sound like. fucking people

Bands like Rage Against The Machine and SOAD look so ridiculous. blah... you send poor people to war

And you can take black metal seriously? lmao
SOAD are bunch of assholes, but some or their work is not so bad - energic, melodic, good for relax.
Comparing RATM to SOAD is pretty lame. But it´s true, that Zack´s political bitching turned the band off.

All you System haters, don't bash the greatest band of all time!!!! Just kidding!!! But honestly, i do love System of a Down. Darron (actually i think its spelled Daron) but anyways. I LOVE DARON!!!!!!!!!!

Cradle of Filth-Viva La Bam episode- Dani Filth is fucking hot!!!!