Systematic Mixing Guide - Question for Ermnz

RoTo

n00b
Oct 14, 2013
Chile
Hi man, I bought your book 2 years ago and I've been using it a lot since that day, It has been a invaluable help to my auto didactic learn about mixing.

Question is: Two days ago I received a mail from "Systematic Productions (noreply@sendowl.com)" informing me that " the merchant has updated my previously made purchase" following by a link that offers me to download a new updated version of the product, I'm just trying to verify that's legit before click on the link, cause it appears to be a spam bot or something.

Thank you

PD: Sorry if it isn't the place to post this, but I think it could be helpfull.

Hi man, I bought your book 2 years ago and I've been using it a lot since that day, It has been a invaluable help to my auto didactic learn about mixing.

Question is: Two days ago I received a mail from "Systematic Productions (noreply@sendowl.com)" informing me that " the merchant has updated my previously made purchase" following by a link that offers me to download a new updated version of the product, I'm just trying to verify that's legit before click on the link, cause it appears to be a spam bot or something.

Thank you

PD: Sorry if it isn't the place to post this, but I think it could be helpfull.

Its legit. I didnt have the time to check the changes but it seems some stuff has been added and updated