The Systematic Mixing Guide - NOW OUT!

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
Thank you all for your patience. It's been a long journey to get to this point - certainly much longer than I ever imagined when starting to put this guide together last year. It's great to see it all coalesce, and I hope that you'll all get as much from reading this guide as I did from authoring it.

SYSTEMATIC PRODUCTIONS - Official Website - Mixing Guide

The Systematic Mixing guide is the e-Book to kick start your journey toward absolute mix professionalism within the pop, rock & metal genres. Practical and direct information, conveying professional techniques, is guaranteed to give you the sort of mixing insight that would traditionally take years to develop as a studio intern. These are the same techniques that have taken the author from being an industry newcomer, to one of the most highly sought after independent mix engineers in the country & abroad.

Highlights:

- 10 chapters of intense mixing insight, garnered through years of rigorous work and study.
- Distinct focus on band-based commercial music, with multiple crossovers and universal mixing tips.
- PRACTICAL examples and tips to get you moving from the get-go.
- Shared techniques used to effect across numerous professional productions.
- PDF, ePub & MOBI formats - ensuring compatibility with the latest electronic readers.
- Intuitive structure, connotated by topical graphics which highlight the reading experience.

Thank you all for your continued patience and support.

Happy reading,
Ermin H.

There aren't any plans for a print copy as of yet, but we did work very hard to format it in a way which would cater toward people getting it printed and bound themselves, if they so wish.

Thank you all for the interest. The link going live so early blindsided me, so I'm working catch up to ensure everyone who was waiting hears about it ASAP.

Got it. Going to take this to work with me tomorrow and print it out in a booklet on a customers photocopier... having this job has it's perks I guess.

Purchased.
If i waited 3 days I would have used on my Resurrection Cover

CHEERS!!!

Let's see if it will help improve my mixes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bryan. The USD and AUD currencies are almost at parity right now. It's ~$20 for Americans and Australians. I haven't checked the GBP or EUR exchange rates, but I imagine they're very competitive.