The Systematic Mixing Guide - NOW OUT!

Hi

I did download the PDF, that's how I know the pictures are missing. I ran the PDF through Calibre to convert it to mobi for my Kindle and it keeps the pics but does a bit of a number on the formatting.

I'm reading on the Kindle and it's fine without pics (and otherwise it seems to be one of the better conversions I've seen) but Ermz made the point that he'd made efforts to make the different versions as good as he could so I flagged it.

It's a good read!

Hey mate, pictures are definitely not missing. Made an executive decision NOT to include them, because they're highly detailed and e-ink devices are horrible for that kind of thing. There's that, and formatting across multiple formats is a serious pain! :D

Hey mate, pictures are definitely not missing. Made an executive decision NOT to include them, because they're highly detailed and e-ink devices are horrible for that kind of thing. There's that, and formatting across multiple formats is a serious pain! :D

Gotchya, pictures were deliberately omitted (I didn't realise that when I originlly made the statement - apologies if it's obvious somewhere), you really don't need them, and the mobi version is better in every way than most that I've seen and certainly better than the attempt I made.

Contents would still be useful though.

It's all good :kickass:

So, I accidentally deleted the ebook and the download link expired on october 8th. Is there any way to get it back ? It's not on my harddrive anymore, of that i'm sure (i formated the machine).

Excellent read! A few months ago I read "Mixing Secrets for the Small Studio" by Mike Senior, which really helped me gain an understanding of the mixing process and how to make decisions based on listening, rather than just slapping compressors and EQ's on all the tracks. The systematic guide helped me apply that more directly to rock and metal, and it has made a significant difference in the quality of my mixes. Easily worth the $20.