Systematic Productions Mixing guide

electricred

Jan 2, 2012
http://www.systematicproductions.com/mixing-guide.htm

Just bought this last night and it seems to be written by someone either here, or others boards where I've seen some Sneapsters around. It's a touch of over 20 USD for a digital download. I tossed it on a Kindle Fire and have been reading through it. It's a solid book, but seems short. I'm about 40% complete since last night, but feel it's had some good tips that are metal-specific. I've read a lot of books on mixing, production, etc, and it's hard to find anything that's specific to metal, where things are often done with a separate approach than many other forms of music.

Just a heads up to anybody looking for some reading material... worth the Jackson, IMO, but while there's good information, most of it can be read throughout message boards and articles on the internet. It's awesome to have these tips and tricks compiled together in a well-written format that I can transfer to multiple devices for reference later on, if needed. I would probably pay another 20 USD if I could get a soft back version though. I've always been a hard copy man, with books, music, software, etc.

Does Ermin Hamidovic post here? If so, thanks for the read, and here's some free advertisement!