SyX & Strato Tour

Valdemius

Aug 6, 2002
Espoo, Finland
I have no idea of when this tour kicked off but i'd like for anyone who's seen a SyX&Strato show to express their opinion. I'm going to the Helsinki show on Saturday the 22. Anyone else going?

Valdemius said:
I have no idea of when this tour kicked off but i'd like for anyone who's seen a SyX&Strato show to express their opinion. I'm going to the Helsinki show on Saturday the 22. Anyone else going?

The eurotour will begin March the 21st with the Tampere gig in Finland, I'll definitely be there and going to the 22nd day Helsinki show too.. been waiting for these like 150 days and only 1wk 10hrs 52mins 10secs left until the doors open for the Tampere gig :)

Btw there's still some tickets left to the Tampere show at www.lippupalvelu.fi if there's someone out there who thought it was soldout already (all tickets were reserved for some time but there has been cancellations)

-pollution-
IRC: 'pollution' at the official Symphony X Chat at irc.starchat.net (#teof) and http://www.symphonyx.com/irc.htm

ThePKH said:
I'm going to see them at Tampere. I'm still pondering if I should see that "secret" Stratogig here in JKL.. But I guess it's not worth it without SyX. :)

Heh I'm thinking about that too.. since probably too exhausted after the SyX gigs to watch Strato (not that big fan of them anyway but never saw 'em live yet so..). Well feel free to say hi if you see me on the "secret" gig wearing a SyX shirt :)

-pollution-
IRC: 'pollution' at the official Symphony X Chat at irc.starchat.net (#teof) and http://www.symphonyx.com/irc.htm

I'm going to the gig here in Tampere :)
I've been waiting for this gig for so long and now it's getting closer and closer...
anim-jjd.gif
< I look like this dude here... Whenwilltheystarttoplay..?

And the main reason, why I'm going there, is Symphony X! :headbang:

Woah, That IS :Ddedication.

But I've read that some fans of the cure literally spent nearly 100 thousand buckk($$$$:zombie:) of travelling the world to see EVERY show on the world tour.!!!!
shocked.gif

Mr. Shred-ididle : wow! thats manic! I've met the worlds most dedicated Dream Theater fan, a more "mature" lady who saves her pennies to travel all over America following DT on their tour. She must've spent an absolute fortune!!!!! :D

I saw Symphony X yesterday (25th of March) in Stockholm with Thunderstorm and Stratovarius. Of course SX outplayed them both; must have been awkward for the Finnish guys to walk up there later...
This was the first time I saw Romeo play and I was just blown away with how he looks so calm when playing things that most people sweat over.
Also I was impressed by Russell, who's singing was near perfect, just minimum mistakes (actually just one that I can think of)
Really looking forward to a headlining tour this summer, if there'll be one. 45/50 minutes was much too short a time for these guys.
And do I need to mention it's a disgrace that a great band such as Symphony X should be the support act for a mediocre band such as Stratovarius!? I think many of the people there would agree, as I percieved it, there were lots of SX fans there who didn't care for Stratovarius. I know I'm one of them! :headbang: