TAB Thread.

Does anyone know how to extract sound from youtube? Or atleast download the vid?

CREATING BACKING TRACKS WITH FRUITY LOOPS

Soundfonts should be saved somewhere in the root of the Fruity Loops so you can use them when you open Fruity Loops. Here's a screenshot of how I've saved them and where: CLICK!
I believe that the 'Soundfonts' directory is created when you install the program (FL). I made sub-directories to all the different instruments so it's easier to find them when you're in Fruity Loops.

I've finally found time to check this out.....wow! Creating backing tracks this way rocks! Thank you for writing this guide! :headbang: :kickass:

One request tho...could you tell me some good soundfonts, especially for drums? Or better yet... archive your whole soundfont folder with WinRar and upload it somewhere. I checked that page with soundfonts, but it contains way too much fonts to try them all :loco:.

I've finally found time to check this out.....wow! Creating backing tracks this way rocks! Thank you for writing this guide! :headbang: :kickass:

One request tho...could you tell me some good soundfonts, especially for drums? Or better yet... archive your whole soundfont folder with WinRar and upload it somewhere. I checked that page with soundfonts, but it contains way too much fonts to try them all :loco:.

Thanks! :)

My soundfont folder is pretty large (over 100Mb, lots of crappy ones though) so I packed the most commonly used fonts I use:

- Drumkit
- Bass
- some keys

SOUNDFONTS

There ya go! :)

Well, thank you both! :)

I started listening to it again and I noticed that the rhythm guitar parts have some serious flaws. Meh.. I'll propably fix those some day.