TAB Thread.

Check the tab thread on the Kalmah forum.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/kalmah/263852-official-kalmah-tab-thread.html

It should be on there, but there are no guarntees that it is right, and I dont think to solo is complete, but its somewhat there.

Look at ya stealin' me ideas. :p

Cool thread. :p

Here's a tab I wrote for someone a while ago for The Blind Leader. I checked the tab in that thread and it's pretty much note for note the same as mine except for the main riff bit and mine has drums and bass too. It might sound a bit wrong as a tab but I could easily hear that those were the notes being played when I slowed it down. Mine's incomplete too.

Kalmah - The Blind Leader

Look at ya stealin' me ideas. :p

Cool thread. :p

Here's a tab I wrote for someone a while ago for The Blind Leader. I checked the tab in that thread and it's pretty much note for note the same as mine except for the main riff bit and mine has drums and bass too. It might sound a bit wrong as a tab but I could easily hear that those were the notes being played when I slowed it down. Mine's incomplete too.

Kalmah - The Blind Leader

:D Actually, I borrowed your ideas :p :lol:

Thanks for the tab though, I'll probably put it on that thread when I have the chance, and I think I was the one that made the tab allready up there, with some help from my guitar teacher teacher :)

What up with GP5. :erk:

I'll have to listen to them another time but the whole of SNBN is in the first post, btw.

Good to see this thread is still going too. :D

For anyone who cares (or has GP5) here's my No Commands tab.

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery.

I corrected the shit out of a tab I'd downloaded a long time ago, and I added some drums and bass too. It's just the solo section, btw.

hey nice tab, solo seems to be perfect, regarding the notes. But there is a lil mistake in bar 28 and 29. There you go : No Commands

Upload some more tabs if you work on some. :headbang:

Pretty nice arpeggios though they're pretty confusing (because there's no significant shape for the lick. Every bar is different). I can't explain this but good job and keep practising! :)

Thanks , i don´t know much about the theory .I think because of that it has no significant shape.
And i will keep practising ^^ , btw next month i play 2years.

Thanks , i don´t know much about the theory .I think because of that it has no significant shape.
And i will keep practising ^^ , btw next month i play 2years.

Well, I don't know much about theory either. I mean, I know theory but I just can't write it down/explain it that well. :)

I think Mitch can explain it better. :D Oh, and I think the word wasn't 'significant' what I was looking for (I'm bad at english now too) :lol:

And, congrats for your anniversary!