TAB Thread.

What up with GP5. :erk:

I'll have to listen to them another time but the whole of SNBN is in the first post, btw.

Good to see this thread is still going too. :D

I tried to make a GP4 after I finished it in GP5, but copying and pasting won't work. I don't know why GP4 is so beloved anyway, GP5 has a much nicer layout, and it's a lot easier on the eyes.

Hey ,i made some sweeps

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery.

How do you like it.

The notes are actually correct and it seems like you were going for a harmonic minor progression in Emin but the only thing that's a bit weird is that the rhythm guitar doesn't follow the lead exactly. I don't know if that's what you were going for but if it were me, I'd make the rhythm guitar follow the progression note for note.

I recorded some sweeps ,its all improvisation , so let me know how you like it and if its sloppy

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery.

Not bad. As Epi said, the lower notes are sloppy so just work on them a bit slower and get it 100% accurate before bringing it up to speed.

I tried to make a GP4 after I finished it in GP5, but copying and pasting won't work. I don't know why GP4 is so beloved anyway, GP5 has a much nicer layout, and it's a lot easier on the eyes.

You don't need to copy and paste, you can just export it as a GP4 file.

And I don't have GP5 on this computer. I really hate it too. Maybe I just haven't used it enough to like it but I do prefer 4.

hey,does anyone know if you can copy and paste multiple bars in GP4?

• Control and C.
• Choose bars.
• Control and P to paste.

You don't need to copy and paste, you can just export it as a GP4 file.

Ah, okay, I'll do that then.

And I don't have GP5 on this computer. I really hate it too. Maybe I just haven't used it enough to like it but I do prefer 4.

Actually, now that I remember, I didn't like 5 either when I first got it, especially with that realsound shit. Good Lord, it's bad - thankfully it can be disabled (but not sent to Hell where it belongs). But I think the interface is a lot more intuitive on 5.

• Control and C.
• Choose bars.
• Control and P to paste.

Uh.......control V? :confused:

When I say multiple bars I mean like copy a group of bars, not one bar repeated many times.

hey that's a nice little backing track. i like the synths that you added. good touch. and yeah, i think that'd be fun if we did another one. but i was thinking...maybe we should try to write a full song this time....like someone can do the intro. and after that someone does the verse, then someone does the chorus, etc. but i don't know how well that would work if we have a lot of people participating (maybe we can even have teams?)

by the way, my friend just came over and fixed my recording problem!!! i can FINALLY plug my guitar into my comp and actually hear it through the comp speakers!!!! :D :D :D i'm so happy right now :)

What up with GP5. :erk:

I'll have to listen to them another time but the whole of SNBN is in the first post, btw.

Good to see this thread is still going too. :D

I exported them to .gp4 format.

I noticed the first post. My idea was just to tab as accurate tab guitarwise of the SNBN intro and Bed of Razors solo. I hope you'll find them accurate too.

Here are the corrected links:
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/ibyabyg/snbnintro.gp4
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/ibyabyg/borsolo.gp4

hey that's a nice little backing track. i like the synths that you added. good touch. and yeah, i think that'd be fun if we did another one. but i was thinking...maybe we should try to write a full song this time....like someone can do the intro. and after that someone does the verse, then someone does the chorus, etc. but i don't know how well that would work if we have a lot of people participating (maybe we can even have teams?)

by the way, my friend just came over and fixed my recording problem!!! i can FINALLY plug my guitar into my comp and actually hear it through the comp speakers!!!! :D :D :D i'm so happy right now :)

I would be all for the song bit, though...I mean I"m sure one person would want to write more death metal-ish, or Power Metal-ish, I personally would write something closer to Metalcore so...I'm not sure how that's going to work, but whoever is interested, so am I!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I exported them to .gp4 format.

I noticed the first post. My idea was just to tab as accurate tab guitarwise of the SNBN intro and Bed of Razors solo. I hope you'll find them accurate too.

Here are the corrected links:
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/ibyabyg/snbnintro.gp4
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/ibyabyg/borsolo.gp4

SNBN looks spot on.

Bed of Razors too exept one bar where I changed only the fingerings because I watched Alexi play it one time.

Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

I don't think that song writing thing would go to well. As Rock Hydra said, there'd be too many disagreements regarding genre imo.