TAB Thread.

Just finished the song, Suicide By My Side.

Also changed The Bitch Is Back tab...I had it as "Laiho solo" & "Latvala solo" but it's actually just Alexi playing both.

Warheart maybe you did't know but there is already a flawless "I spit on your grave" tab, it was taken directly from the YG magazine i think

Warheart maybe you did't know but there is already a flawless "I spit on your grave" tab, it was taken directly from the YG magazine i think

Yeah I know, I'm using it as a reference for my tab but that one doesn't have drums and the tab that does, isn't to my satisfaction. Plus, the YG tab is Japanese so it has wrong fingerings and has harmonies on one guitar etc etc so I'm just making a better arranged tab.

Well I've seen alot of Japanese transcriptions for COB/Racer X/Paul Gilbert stuff and 9 times out of 10, the NOTES are fine BUT the fingerings are rediculous. I mean, the way they tab it IS possible to play but since I KNOW it's not the way the guitarist plays it, it's just annoying having to look at the tab that way and play it a different way and remember it that way instead of it being correct on paper.

I've seen the Jap version of a few Racer X tunes where the fast picked runs are like:

e-------------------------2--
b-------------------2-4-5----
g-------------1-2-4----------
d-------1-2-4----------------
a-0-2-4----------------------
e----------------------------

Whereas I know Paul would play that in 5th position etc. Some runs are arranged 4 notes per string and then a position shift on the same one whereas if it was an Yngwie tab, we know it'd be 3 notes per string. That's why I insist on re-tabbing certain things because the other tabs aren't accurate representations of the correct way to play it.

Naw, you're both wrong. This is the fingering.

e----------------------------0-----
b--------------------0-------------
g---------2----1---------------11--
d-------0---------7----11----------
a-0---4----------------------------
e---7-------14------------22-------

:Smug:

Naw, you're both wrong. This is the fingering.

e----------------------------0-----
b--------------------0-------------
g---------2----1---------------11--
d-------0---------7----11----------
a-0---4----------------------------
e---7-------14------------22-------

:Smug:

Ha, the thing is PG could play that and still make it sound good.

Hey guys. I've tried again correcting the 2nd downright dominate solo, so tell me what you think. http://www.sendspace.com/file/bbyw6g

(I didn't slowed it down but i think my attemp is not bad)

Bar 71: It's really hard to hear if Alexi use his whammy, do hammer-ons, pull-offs or normal picking so I'm not sure about the notes and his playing...

Bar 77-79: I'm also not sure about this part. I'm sure about the tone but it could be that 90% of those notes in those three bars are all harmonics.. (try it, it's not difficult to play only n.h.'s in those bars)

Bar 84: I'm also not sure about the ending of this bar...

Bar 86: Its hard to do this with GP but I think it's a good suggestion.

Bar 87: I cant figure out the last 6 or 7 notes in this bar, but the others are alright.

Bar 88: I'm pretty sure that those are the right harmonics/notes but its really hard to hit those harmonics in this speed.

Bar 89: I'm again not sure about this bar. Could it be that all notes are harmonics too?

Hey guys. I've tried again correcting the 2nd downright dominate solo, so tell me what you think. http://www.sendspace.com/file/bbyw6g

(I didn't slowed it down but i think my attemp is not bad)

Bar 71: It's really hard to hear if Alexi use his whammy, do hammer-ons, pull-offs or normal picking so I'm not sure about the notes and his playing...

Bar 77-79: I'm also not sure about this part. I'm sure about the tone but it could be that 90% of those notes in those three bars are all harmonics.. (try it, it's not difficult to play only n.h.'s in those bars)

Bar 84: I'm also not sure about the ending of this bar...

Bar 86: Its hard to do this with GP but I think it's a good suggestion.

Bar 87: I cant figure out the last 6 or 7 notes in this bar, but the others are alright.

Bar 88: I'm pretty sure that those are the right harmonics/notes but its really hard to hit those harmonics in this speed.

Bar 89: I'm again not sure about this bar. Could it be that all notes are harmonics too?

Not bad. I still think there's a few errors in terms of how Alexi plays certain parts but the notes sounds right.

is there a full tab from the song Virtual Future by sinergy?

I haven't started that one yet but I might tonight if I'm feeling like it.

It's probably my tab. :lol: (unless you tabbed it yourself)

Since all of my tabs will now be hosted on "my" server, I've "updated" a few tabs and/or just corrected/improved a few. Silly things like the names of the tracks and barlines (yeah, wtf). I don't think many people even look at the first post anymore so it's pretty pointless, heh.

I've also "signed" all of my tabs and added the relevant info to the F5 thing.

It's probably my tab. :lol: (unless you tabbed it yourself)

Since all of my tabs will now be hosted on "my" server, I've "updated" a few tabs and/or just corrected/improved a few. Silly things like the names of the tracks and barlines (yeah, wtf). I don't think many people even look at the first post anymore so it's pretty pointless, heh.

I've also "signed" all of my tabs and added the relevant info to the F5 thing.

will you be posting all of them or just bodom tabs?

or rather will you be providing links here to all of them or just bodom :p

will you be posting all of them or just bodom tabs?

or rather will you be providing links here to all of them or just bodom :p

Well I only meant the stuff in the first post that isn't hosted on guitardojo.com WILL be hosted on there within the next few days...but before I do, I'm going through them all and improving them.