TAB Thread.

Yeah, should have done a recovery cd. :rolleyes:

Are you accusing Romeo of stealing licks? :bitchslap:

you do realize i have my ENTIRE GP library on a thumb drive? :p

well its a pretty common thing, just three notes string skipping, but it just reminded me of gilbert XD

however i think the whole tone bit is badassed

edit: not to be greedy, but might i request some other symphony x tabs please? XD

"So, you know, I usually do it slow and and work out what I have to do, you know, and then work up to speed until, you know, it feels cool."

Sounds like something Alexi would say. :lol:

It's only a notation mark. If there's an 8va sign above a section of sheet music, it's just indicating to the player that they need to play that section marked out with the !------! things an octave higher. This means you can notate high passages in the middle of the stave without having to use like 5 ledger lines above it.

8va = play 1 octave higher
8vb = play 1 octave lower
15va = play 2 octaves higher
15vb = play 2 octaves lower

I don't actually recall seeing this option in GP but it's definitely in powertab.

It's only a notation mark. If there's an 8va sign above a section of sheet music, it's just indicating to the player that they need to play that section marked out with the !------! things an octave higher. This means you can notate high passages in the middle of the stave without having to use like 5 ledger lines above it.

8va = play 1 octave higher
8vb = play 1 octave lower
15va = play 2 octaves higher
15vb = play 2 octaves lower

I don't actually recall seeing this option in GP but it's definitely in powertab.

Here's jsut a start, its only like two pages or something pointlessly short.

MJR - The Guitar Chapter

its under note. all the way at the bottom. I just noticed it because your MJR upload had it notated in many of the exercises. alright thanks hey.

btw, do you have PG's canon in GP or just in PT?

uploadz in gp4 plz.

and u can import ptb's into gp5. or just fkin d/l ptb, its FREE and oarsum.

bedtime

^^ done. click previous link plz. ill do the whole thing later when i dont feel ike sleeping for the next 2342134231 years.

and wow, cool, thanks for that, ill go check it out.

iv been looking for a trashed,lost and strung out backing track but the one on the guitarbt website is corrupted or something cause it just downloads a 0kb file :S...n i havnt been able to find another backing track of it...have you guys had any luck?

iv been looking for a trashed,lost and strung out backing track but the one on the guitarbt website is corrupted or something cause it just downloads a 0kb file :S...n i havnt been able to find another backing track of it...have you guys had any luck?

you can just take the tab on the first post and turn down the guitar?