TAB Thread.

has anyone done or can do blue by jason becker??? i just found out about himand he is just fuckin awesome.

Hey man, glad you discovered Becker! I only wish I was good enough to tab stuff by him. Try ultimate-guitar site, they might have some good gp tabs of that song.

yah i am really happy i stumbled upon becker, he is really incrediable. not only does he have some of the fastest hands ever but he is really amzing writer/composer. truly incredable. unfortunately they dont have blue or the second half of end of the begining. i also have to get some cocaphoney albums!

Hey Mitch! Is it possible to put the words NEW or UPDATE behind every new tab you've upload? Maybe for two weeks or sth, then you can delete it. I don't have much time to visite UM for the next time and I'm to lazy to read the last 10 pages and I can't remember which tabs on first page are new or old...
That would be very nice and I think that other user would appreciate that too.

Sorry for my english but no sleep + less food + a few bottles of beer aren't a good combination.

Hey Mitch! Is it possible to put the words NEW or UPDATE behind every new tab you've upload? Maybe for two weeks or sth, then you can delete it. I don't have much time to visite UM for the next time and I'm to lazy to read the last 10 pages and I can't remember which tabs on first page are new or old...

Sorry for my english but no sleep + less food + a few bottles of beer aren't a good combination.

second that.

Fuck!

Open the page, hold "Ctrl" on your keyboard and then hif "F". Type in "trashed" and then enter.

Nope, haven't touched it. Haven't updated much lately, been tired so the motivation is gone. Maybe when I get a few weeks off, I'll tab a load of shit.

did that and search didnt find it....if you have it could you somehow host it or maybe mail it? it wud really be appreciated?

Or you could just ask me what tabs I've updated since now when you get time to visit the forum again and you can download those?

I'm sure I'll remember what I've done so it shouldn't be a problem.

did that and search didnt find it....if you have it could you somehow host it or maybe mail it? it wud really be appreciated?

11qtiee.jpg

Thanks Ben Johnson for the first bar! I made hole solo too, seems 95% same than you, some fingerins are little different.

Funny, that was my third time, when I ever try to take some notes on ear, and I´m tapping some Laihos solo :)

Now I just must find some new stuff to tap...

thanks warheart...actually i thot u meant the not sorted yet on the top of the page....i dint know there a seperate 'not sorted yet' below...thanks alot

I'm gonna freak out...
I was playin the TW TouchlAoD intro and fell in Love with these powerchords Alexi plays after the AH at Fret 17 (0:22). But in cant see a pattern why he plays this specific powerchord and i can't find the powerchord which would have come next when alexi didn't play the melody as well.