TAB Thread.

I have a few that I've updated but haven't actually put into the first post but it's nothing special. I'll upload them and re-post when I remember next. Don't feel like doing it right now.

Edit 1: Hey ISOYG, I checked your site and you said that you're working on a full Remembrance tab. Just thought I'd let you know that I've already done one, just incase you hadn't realised...maybe I saved you some time? Or you just want to do one yourself? Not sure but I just thought I'd let you know.

Edit 2: Just added "Virtual Future" to the first post and corrected "The Bitch Is Back" harmony section after the guitar solos. More to come later.

Hey, I got a suggestion to do some tabs and a question..

Well 1st the suggestion:p

Well basically I was wondering if you could do tabs for this as it was played by Alexi

And the question, do you do tabs for other bands than CoB and Sinergy?

Hey, I got a suggestion to do some tabs and a question..

Well 1st the suggestion:p

Well basically I was wondering if you could do tabs for this as it was played by Alexi

well seeing as its a pretty straightfoward melody, and a pretty easily obtainable bit of sheet music, i don't think he needs to. and im wondering if that is a "request," or a "DO IT MOFO" suggestion. :lol:

And the question, do you do tabs for other bands than CoB and Sinergy?
CLICK

he does PG/Racer X among other random "feel like it" stuff.

Edit 1: Hey ISOYG, I checked your site and you said that you're working on a full Remembrance tab. Just thought I'd let you know that I've already done one, just incase you hadn't realised...maybe I saved you some time? Or you just want to do one yourself? Not sure but I just thought I'd let you know.

woah, that did save me lots of time!! thanks for that and virtual future! :D

and altitudes, i was asking if he UPDATED any of the sinergy tabs, like has there been any changes to them. sorry if you mislead what i was trying to say...

and altitudes, i was asking if he UPDATED any of the sinergy tabs, like has there been any changes to them. sorry if you mislead what i was trying to say...

Yea, I kind realized afterwards and didn't feel like editing it. SO tired and hungover when I woke up. If you check the first post it shows the last update/edit. I'm a bitch when I don't get my beauty sleep :lol:

Yea, I kind realized afterwards and didn't feel like editing it. SO tired and hungover when I woke up. If you check the first post it shows the last update/edit. I'm a bitch when I don't get my beauty sleep :lol:

lol no problem. im the same without my 16 hour sleep (i like sleeping in)

oh, and i realised on the first post virtual future was spelled vurtual.

Right, I've finished uploading the updated tabs.

Sinergy - To Hell And Back - 03 - Lead Us To War
Sinergy - To Hell And Back - 04 - Laid To Rest

Like I said, only a few bars but it's an update nonetheless.

Can somebody help me with the Shot In The Dark solo? How he plays the first seconds? Is the first thing two-notes-bending- sametime or play two notes sametime and raise whammy?

And if someone can do the couple notes after that, I can try do rest by myself...