TAB Thread.

Well I only meant the stuff in the first post that isn't hosted on guitardojo.com WILL be hosted on there within the next few days...but before I do, I'm going through them all and improving them.

*grumbles about having to re-download 132412231 tabs*

however. thanks for all the work Mitch! :kickass:

edit:
Altitudes said:
Check the Racer X TAB Forum for PG/Racer X related stuff. (Also done by Mitch, in case you didn't already know)

they're in powertab :cry:

Well, I decided to pick up were I left off on my Loomis tab. If you want to make corrections or add on, PLEASE, feel free to do so. It's only the lead guitar, didn't feel like tabbing the drums or bass. Seeing that Epi is not posting anymore and Warheart is the only tab master left, can you please help me out.

Loomis Solo

Well, I decided to pick up were I left off on my Loomis tab. If you want to make corrections or add on, PLEASE, feel free to do so. It's only the lead guitar, didn't feel like tabbing the drums or bass. Seeing that Epi is not posting anymore and Warheart is the only tab master left, can you please help me out.

Loomis Solo

what exactly is that a tab of?

and i went to the racer x tab board and whoever tabbed it, thanks for the get out of my yard sweeping arrangement. i've been looking for something to help me practice sweeps and this is hard but fun at the same time.

Couldn't find an mp3 of it so I had to tab it at normal speed

I love it, very Jason Becker/Cacophony inspired. :kickass:

oh is that the sample thats supposed to be from jeff loomis's solo album? that was on his website or something a while back? yeah totally fucking badass.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone have tabs for michael romeo's guitar chapter exercises? (theres a whole series of vids, but here's the first)

Last edited by a moderator: