TAB Thread.

updated Gallowmere

OMFG SEXY I <3 YOU

I feel weird asking this since it's not bodom, but you know what would just make my day? if you tabbed Romanticide by Nightwish. I love the song, and there aren't any tabs anywhere on the vast internets. I tried seeing if I could figure some of it out, but it's tuned down like a gazillion steps and I'm on a floyd rose :(

Also if there were actually a full song version (instead of solo/harmony) of angels don't kill, that'd be sweet. When they get to the high part that's slow I just can't distinguish the keyboard and the separate guitars to get the notes right.

I've thought about re-tabbing Angel's Don't Kill but have never bothered so far. My Sinergy prokect is the only thing I'm doing right now.

I've just done quite a bit of Return To The Fourth World. It's been ages since I touched this so I was actually able to correct some parts and go past the solos.

Sinergy - To Hell And Back - 06 - Return the the Fourth World

The last E on bar 38, Guitar III sounds a bit off, sure it's right? I don't doubt your tabbing skeelz, but maybe you missed that one somehow.

Nah, it's right. I've just changed the harmony from a D to a C# though and it sounds much better. Go to Gtr IV and change the last "15" to "14".

Thanks. ;)

Nah, it's right. I've just changed the harmony from a D to a C# though and it sounds much better. Go to Gtr IV and change the last "15" to "14".

Thanks. ;)

Yeah, that's true, i was looking at Guitar III when i played that part, so i took for granted that Guitar III had the wrong note, i noticed it when playing them seperately.

Hey warheart...just wondering...do you write any of your own shit yet?

Yeah but it sucks.

Great Sinergy tabs!:)

i would like to see a "hanging on the telephone" tab :headbang:

It's a cover so it doesn't have priority at the moment. I'll get to it eventually once I've tabbed all the songs Sinergy have ever WRITTEN. Then I'll move onto tabbing all the songs Sinergy have ever RECORDED. The Scorpions cover is already started.