TAB Thread.

...I don't see the point of this thread. I mean I make tabs to show other people how to play a song and which fingering they have to use and Hamelocks tab was wrong and Mitch put it on first page just because the sound of the guitar pro tab is better than the old one but with wrong notes in it...

Translation: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Charlie got a sticker next to his name and I didn't! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I don't know why I should post tabs here anymore. And I've posted a few other tabs here a few times ago like Trashed, WNGF, ... and Mitch told me he will "look over them". Well, the first time I've posted the tabs was 5 months ago or so.

Maybe you shouldn't post tabs here anymore. I mean why do you even care so badly that Mitch "looks over" these tabs? You will obviously refute this, but it's my feeling that you simply want your name stamped on the tab. I mean, really, what difference would it have made in anyone's life had Mitch "updated" the tabs you uploaded? The way I see it, if someone relies upon GPro tabs to be able to play a song, he/she will never even know the difference if a tab is is 99% correct or 100% correct. On the other hand, if said person has ears developed to the point that he/she CAN hear that the tab is slightly wrong in one or more places, then that person can correct the tab him/herself and it won't be a problem.

So, really, who would even be benefiting from all these tab updates? Simply put, you're doing this for yourself. Stop crying.

Translation: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Charlie got a sticker next to his name and I didn't! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Maybe you shouldn't post tabs here anymore. I mean why do you even care so badly that Mitch "looks over" these tabs? You will obviously refute this, but it's my feeling that you simply want your name stamped on the tab. I mean, really, what difference would it have made in anyone's life had Mitch "updated" the tabs you uploaded? The way I see it, if someone relies upon GPro tabs to be able to play a song, he/she will never even know the difference if a tab is is 99% correct or 100% correct. On the other hand, if said person has ears developed to the point that he/she CAN hear that the tab is slightly wrong in one or more places, then that person can correct the tab him/herself and it won't be a problem.

So, really, who would even be benefiting from all these tab updates? Simply put, you're doing this for yourself. Stop crying.

Shut the fuck up, Arcane has got a point. From what I am gathering, he is contributing tabs and they aren't going up. Im not complaining about Mitch though, he has a lot of shit to do with tabs and because of him this thread exists.

"So, really, who would even be benefiting from all these tab updates?" hmm let me think.... FUCKING EVERYONE THAT USES THIS THREAD!

This tab thread is one of the best things ever made on the internet. It has the greatest and most accurate tabs around for fuck sake. I have used this for insanely accurate Bed Of Razors solo, Punch Me I Bleed, In Your Face solo, Angels Don't Kill and heaps more. I am not seeing the problem with Arcane complaining he has found some mistakes and they aren't being put up.

Also he needs his name next to em so people can ask him about the tab if they need to know something. So in conclusion, you need to shut the fuck up and keep it metal \m/ :headbang:

That isn't a solution either, to me the right thing would be to put all of tabs from all the willing posters in the first page as long as they are correct and accurate (as arcane states).If they are not as accurate as possible there's no need for this thread. I think arcane is right because he puts a lot of effort in his tabs and that effort is n't recognised....

For the ETID tab Arcane is right, the last corrections from me were bad, because I didn't have the time to reverify them (I had 30 minutes to do this before I move), and Arcane spent more time than me to correct it, I will try to correct this song accuratly after a few weeks, because I have to finish to correct the Hatebreeder album & after that I will correct Something Wild ... And for Arcane's tab I'm sure they are more accurates than me but he can make mistakes has everybody ...

Holy fucking shit, calm down everyone.

Arcane does an insane job at doing his tabs, but dude, about ETID, I didn't only upload it because the GP sound was better, I'm going to be adding all the corrections to it tonight. I am going to grab my guitar and try and get as much of this shit sorted as possible, because I have been very busy. 2/3 years ago, I had no job, so I had 24/7 to do this but now I don't and I am busy most evenings so sitting here correcting and going over 15 tabs isn't easy.

HAemlock, I appreciate all your work too. But I do honestly think that the tab submitted by Fret for SNBN is a little more accurate, in terms of what was played, but I do think the midi sound of yours is better, so I may use your basis again and use Fret's notes/rhythms and try and get it as accurate as possible.

Arcane, you said my guitars in LDB are wrong, but I spent a few hours correcting the guitars, so I'd like the specific bar numbers to check, as I haven't had them yet.

I did say I would "look over" those tabs, and I haven't, I've been busy and sometimes a bit lazy, but I'm aiming to sort it tonight. If not, I will update on when I can.

Towards Dead End has a few issues too, and it's the main song that's causing problems at the moment, but I will go over it tonight and give my opinion and we can come to a conclusion.

And yes, we do try to get the MOST accurate tabs as possible here. 100% is the aim, so I can understand the frustration. This does include tuning, notes, fingering, rhythm, harmonics etc.

The tabs I have that need to be looked at/sorted are:

Deadnight Warrior
Warheart
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Children Of Decadence
Everytime I Die
Mask Of Sanity
Black Widow
Northern Comfort
Kissing The Shadows
Towards Dead End
Trashed Lost & Strungout

I can NOT guarantee that they will all be done tonight.

Whilst i can't comment on hemlock's guitar tabbing or fingering, i can say his keyboards seem to be better than others in most of his tabs. I think people need to chill out a bit in here :rofl:

For <-Warheart-> & the SNBN tab : i know that the forum tab is quite accurate, I've only tried to make the tab more accurate to be near of a perfect tab.
for this tab I've just verified all the instruments and corrected the littles mistakes carrefully (has I do for all the hatebreeder album), the keyboard parts are also corrected (harmony for the solos also)
So you can see it, the tab by FRET is very accurate, but my corrections are good too I think. (We have in this thread the more accurate bodom tab, why don't we make them perfect if we can ?)
And for the Deadnight Warrior, I know you had corrected my solo on a previous, but be careful the studio version is different than the live, that's why I used another fingerring

For Shadowsoul
Thanks, I can say that my keyboard corrections are not perfect (essentiatly for the chords), because sometimes the keyboard plays 2 notes for a chord, sometimes 3. I'm a very shitty keyboard player (but I had composed keyboard tabs for my previous band) but I love to tab the keys, so that's why the keys are more accurate.

Well I will check it later/soon and see who's is more accurate. I'm currently doing ETID, and just sorting the drums. After that, I'll upload and we'll all see if we can come to an conclusion and agreement.

Right ok, here's a presentable tab which is a combination of effort from Arcane, HAemlock & myself. I just hope we can all agree that this is the best we've done and is accurate as possible.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yydjoc

I didn't really change anything, except re-doing the drums. I watched about 4/5 live performances and tried to get the fingering for the harmony parts, although Roope plays it differently to Ale, so I used Ale's parts, as he was the one who recorded it.

And for the intro, the note in bar 1 & 5 IS a Bb, not an A. I have checked every live version of this song that I have and I even hear it on the album version too, listen closely.

Let the insults begin...:)

And I have removed the tab from the first post until we get this sorted. Instead of me looking over 15 tabs and both of you uploading another 30 with corrections, I think we should work one ONE song at a time together and only when that song is done, complete, and we're all agreed, then we can move on.

The first song is Everytime I Die. The above tab is, as I said, a combination of Arcanes, HAemlocks, and my ideas as to how the song was recorded.

ETID (additional modifications / effects added)
I've just removed a lead guitar in the 1st Chorus (the 2 lead gutiars were playng the same notes and added the "delay effect" for the intro and for the dive bomb after the chorus, I didn't touch another thing. Take this tab if you want.

But I'm okay with your tab Mitch for the keys and the guitars (have you verified the bass parts ? I can do it tomorrow with Adobe audition).

I think we should work one ONE song at a time together and only when that song is done, complete, and we're all agreed, then we can move on.
That's a very good idea, I'm okay about that, but I think maybe some tabbers don't want to tab some songs (like for the Something Wild album), so 2 songs at the same time in these situations would be cool.
And when we will have done and verified a tab you would be able to mark that the tab has been verified on the first page (for the organisation)

(Sorry for my English mistakes I'm tired)

Ok, 2nd lead gtr in chorus removed, delay added.

EVERYTIMEIDIE

Haven't checked the bass, but sounds ok to me.

And yes, I can see your point, but I think for now, we should focus on the list of songs that I posted about 2 posts back. Once we've done those and we are all happy with them, then we can move on to new songs and whatnot. I know Arcane wants TDE, LDB, TL&S etc sorted, and I do too. Hopefully, this will be an easier way!

I am loving what I am hearing guys, good luck with the tabs :)

I am going to try and learn how to use Guitar Pro so I can submit a shitty version of In Your Face. I love the song and wanna try and get something up, I have only really been looking at Alexi's part though.

I am thinking of it being based around Alexi's part and Roopes part can be okay, but I am going to have to get drums, bass and keyboards from Ultimate Guitar tabs, I think you guys have a tab of the keyboard solo so I will add that in.

This is IF i learn how to use it and not suck. Then when I submit, ignore it or correct it, I don't care. Maybe add it to the 15 songs you guys have to do? (make it the 16th)

I am aware you guys have heaps of work to do and you aren't getting paid and you are busy with other commitments so I understand if you guys completely ignore the tab.

Heres the part of Angels Don't Kill I was talking about, I will add a video link and time

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFPRkQCVQCg&feature=related[/ame]

and times are from 2:37 to 2:58. The exact moment which you can pause on is 2:54 and 2:49 for a worse view. Also you can watch it in HD :D

tabbed out
D----------------------
A----------------------
F-------7---------7----
C---5/7--7------8--8--
G----------------------
C-0---------0-0--------

Tell me what you think

thanks for all the feedback, ive found this video on youtube of chords and was wondering if somebody could please tab them out. im guessing a good place to start would be by learning these chords but i'm not entirely sure where his fingers are all of them. would be greatly appreciated if somebody could help me out by tabbing it out or something,
thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oELBoHVOmc

yeah I loved that rock rhythm thingy he did so I TRIED to tab it myself. It kinda goes like this

C-9-9-9-10-9-9-9---7-5-9-7-7-7-7-4-4-4-2-2-2-5-5-5-4-
G-7-7-7-7--7-7-7-3-3-3-5-5-9-9-9-3-3-3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5-
-------p----p---p-p--------------p---p-p---p-p---p-p---

The p's are palm mutes, palm mute them notes. If I made any mistakes they shouldn't be hard to fix

Ok, 2nd lead gtr in chorus removed, delay added.

EVERYTIMEIDIE

Haven't checked the bass, but sounds ok to me.

And yes, I can see your point, but I think for now, we should focus on the list of songs that I posted about 2 posts back. Once we've done those and we are all happy with them, then we can move on to new songs and whatnot. I know Arcane wants TDE, LDB, TL&S etc sorted, and I do too. Hopefully, this will be an easier way!

Okay so I'm veryfying the bass and seeing again the guitars.
And just a thing, you use GP4 or GP5 ? Because with your tabs the artificial harmonics doesn't sound like in GP5 wich has a very better sound for them. (That's just a detail)
For the TDE tab I want it too, and I've a version where I've corrected accuratly the keyboard parts and the bass, with some others things for the rythm guitar

ETID (Bass & Guitars corrections)

bass Corrections :
bar 10
bar 13
bar 23-24
bar 25
bar 26
bar 29
1st Chorus corrected
bar 56
maybe not accurate in the 1st part of the interlude
last chorus corrected

Guitars corrections :
Left rythm guitar
Bar 17 vibrato added (detail)
Bar 18-20 (detail)
Bar 22/24 no slide
Bar 41
Bar 48 (slide timing)
Bar 50 & 52(maybe wrong) I hear the chords, not the
notes
Bar 62 : I hear that
Bar 67-68-69 : I've changed, and I hear clearly the F
note in the chords (maybe wrong)
Bar 95 : I hear the chord (maybe wrong)
bars 97 & 99 : I hear the chords like in the 1st chorus
(maybe wrong)

Right rythm guitar :
bar 41 & 43 : slide added (detail)
bar 48 : slide changed
bar 50 (detail) : chord
bar 67 : chord changed
bars 67-68-69 : corrected (maybe wrong)

I didn't touch the harmonics, and I think i will not touch to this tab anymore.

I use GP4 and make the harmonics sound accurate with that. I know they sound different in GP5 and so do the drums (hi hat dynamics) but I upload everything here in GP4.

just one suggestion: don't care about the midi sound. Don't do the tab to make "a good sound" but a tab that recreates what he plays even if it don't sounds good via gp.

just one suggestion: don't care about the midi sound. Don't do the tab to make "a good sound" but a tab that recreates what he plays even if it don't sounds good via gp.

Yes, but we try and do both. Panning and choosing different instruments, dynamics and PM and slides can all make a difference.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/26l9vr

I'm far from a decent tabber, but isn't that more like the actual keyboard solo in etid?
Bar 1 & 2 : youmake these bars an octave lower than our tab, and our tab was better for these bars (I can hear clearly that on the music this is an octave higher than your tab)
Bar 3 & 4 : our tab is better, maybe some notes are wrong, but you can hear that there are in the studio version higher notes like in bar 4
Thanks for trying to correct it (that's hard to tab perfect keyboard solos), but in my opignon the solo in our tab is more accurate

yeye i took it down an octave as i don't know how to do those artificial harmonics, but listen to the song, bar 3 is what i altered, it's faster, starts on g, goes up 8 notes with 6 and 8 half the length of the rest, then down 2, then up to the high g, then back down. I'm not going to dispute what you guys say as you're much better at this, but the current one is far too slow.