TAB Thread.

Arcane ... Sorry but for the things I have corrected (see my article where I put all my corrections), I've worked on the last Mitch tab wich is uploaded at http://www.sendspace.com/file/q9ufcs
As this is his last tab that he has uploaded I've only done correction on this one and not on the previous, so for the mistakes wich are not from my corrections they aren't from me
But I'm correcting again with your help

Ok, I've equalized a bit with adobe... in bar 8 is no slight directly from the right rythm guitar. It could be an additional guitar.
I know those videos where Alexander plays the leads on the higher frets but on the album version they aren't played there. As I said - you can definitely hear when a note is played on the high e string or when the same note is played somwhere higher on the g string. And: Alexi plays the chords in bar 10 in all of his live performances in the 2nd fret but in the album version they are played in the 5th. And you can't achieve such high harmonics as they are in bar 44 on lower strings. You need a thin string for this!
And again - bar 1 starts with an A! You can clearly hear it! Just listen to my mp3 again!
Bar 3... for me it sounds like harmonics and: try to bend the string at the 17th fret and then tab it and the 24th and show me how you can achive a clear sound like it is on the album version. Raise the string on the 17th fret to get a 27th fret tab sound ?!? No way! In my youtube cover I can play it really clean but only with harmonics.

And Haemlock: I have those mistakes from exactly this tab. THIS is not my tab, my tabs have another style and Mitch said that he only did the drums. So wtf?!? This is your tab with your corrections?!?

If you need some proof, I can upload every part which is unclear in an audio file where you can hear every single guitar alone.

Well, Mitch has sent two tabs
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yydjoc
&
http://www.sendspace.com/file/q9ufcs
The tabs are not the same for the guitars (look at the intro for exemple, and the corrections between the two tabs I think are from Mitch), I've done correction on the second
Did I say this is you tab ? no
(Confused conversation)

& I've done corrections again with your list of errors
(I've put in red the things that I don't know or i'm not sure, I let you verify has you are better guitar tabbers)

Right rythm guitar:
Bar 48: fixed
Bar 50: fixed
Bar 58 : I don't know, not accurate
Bar 80: fixed ?
Bar 81: fixed ? (more logical)
Bar 83: fixed ? (added notes, that's not an illusion by the drum)
Bar 84 : fixed ? (more logical)
Bar 95 : fixed ? (Not sure)

Left Rythm guitar
Bar 41-43-45 : fixed
Bar 54: it was just because we don't hear clearly a note, so this is a full chord I think
Bar 62 : fixed

Lead Guitar :
Bar 5 : (the F is muted) ? there is no F in the bar
Bar 54 : (Bar 54: 10th note could be an A on the D string) I don't know, it seems like wrong with the other instruments if it is a A
Bar 58 : I don't know, not accurate
Bar 78 : I didn't correct because I'm not sure

I didn't correct the fingerrings & the lead intro
And for the interlude I've changed a few things but I let you correct it (I hear F notes)

I've a problem with the rythm section in the intro, I still don't hear a right right guitar in the bars 1 to 7 (8 I hear a slide)
I just hear the lead guitar on the right panel

I hope some corrections are good to help you and not useless :(

Started working on the keys some for Children of Decadence and I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for what key sound is used in the intro. I can't really find one that sounds good, and finding the right sounds seems to be my least favorite part of tabbing the keys. So, any suggestions?

Fret :
I think Music Box is the better key sound, and you can try to change the notes with the "Half-harmonics" (S.H.), I'm impatient to see your tab

Ok, my last words for ETID:

I think I've used another tab - the first one - where I based my corrections ?!?
Now I've download the second tab - the one with your corrections (I hope so) and changed a littlebit:

RRG:
changend fingering for bars 21/22 (Alexis plays it this way in Tuska if I remeber right)
changend fingering for bars 41-45 (but didn't changed it for 45,46)
changend chords for bars 80
fixed bar 95
What do you mean for bar 83? Drums illusion? Where?!?

LRG

didn't changed anything for bars 21> (but I think the fingering is wrong)
bar 54: full chord (I don't know if it is possible to play a chord but only one note quieter)

Lead:

Intro: just fixed the bend for bar 4 but I'm not satisfied with the fingering (especially because it was more or less an improvised temporary solution in my first tab. I just wanted to have some notes for those bars)
bar 5 was an F but maybe in the other tab

changend one note in bar 54 into an A but let the D in the previous parts
deleted the second guitar leads for the chorus

For the intro again... their is a right rythm guitar. the rythm guitars are panned but the right one is quieter than the left one but I think it's because of the lead...

sldkfjfireitglkdjgldkjflgdjgljdglj!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh sh** I've forgotten to post my last version in the previous post, I've only put the text -_- sorry I was tired
My Last Version with the corrections of the mistakes you have found (This is with the keyboard corrections, bass also), with your corrections :

HERE

RRG:
changend fingering for bars 21/22 (Alexis plays it this way in Tuska if I remeber right)
changend fingering for bars 41-45 (but didn't changed it for 45,46)
changend chords for bars 80
fixed bar 95
What do you mean for bar 83? Drums illusion? Where?!?

LRG

didn't changed anything for bars 21> (but I think the fingering is wrong)
bar 54: full chord (I don't know if it is possible to play a chord but only one note quieter)

Lead:

Intro: just fixed the bend for bar 4 but I'm not satisfied with the fingering (especially because it was more or less an improvised temporary solution in my first tab. I just wanted to have some notes for those bars)
bar 5 was an F but maybe in the other tab

changend one note in bar 54 into an A but let the D in the previous parts
deleted the second guitar leads for the chorus

And for parts where I'm not sure check my post with the red text

I'm on my girlfriends pc atm and I haven't got guitar pro. Anyways, I won't change anything again so I hope this one will be it. ETID done! First post! Next song! Next tab! Next fight!

I think Mitch will end the tab, we need to be all agree and it will be finished ...
LOL for the TDE tab the fight will be hard I think (You've just seen my solo version), as we have your version and mine (we spent a lot of time in it also), and I think there are lot of things to fix on them to make a very accurate tab.
(I hope nobody's will become mad)

Well, I think that we don't need much coorections on the TDE tab. I've already posted the solo again with a mix of your solo and mine (for the first few bars) and I will not change anything for the following bars. They keys and the drums should be also 100% accurate (except for the little key thing before the first verse). But this time I will accept some corrections for the rythm guitars ;) (cause I tabbed the complete song equalized and slowed down and haven't checked it out one time in the original mode - that's why I haven't heard the additional guitar in the bridge)

Well, I think the bass is quite accurate, but I've others chords for the keys, and the keys in the Pre-Chorus are accurate in my version (and verified in Wacken 2006 live), and in your tab if I remember, there was a wrong note in the end of the interlude. For the Chorus I think there are 2 keyboards (hammond organ in the left panel, church organ in the right).

Well now for the guitars, my version is quite different of yours (you will see the tab), and I think your arpegios are not accurate, I've checked them a lot of time (Bars : 40-41-44-45-134-135-138-139), and i don't like in your tab that you used the repetitions of bars, cause some bars wich you have repeted are not exactly the same for the guitars (harmonics for example), and for the arpegios they are not the same (that is the problem)
I think there are probably some mistakes in the rythm guitars in the Main theme (I've checked them 4/5 time)

And just a thing, as we have worked hard on the 2 versions of the tab & for the fact they are different, we have to be careful and verify the bars precisely, and for the solo, as we are not agree with some parts, I think another tabber like Mitch could verify it and make the perfect version by the help of the 2 versions.

Haemlock's TDE tab (with some parts tabbed by Arcane)

And for the other tabber, I copy the last link of Arcan's tab (this is the last ?)
Arcane's TDE tab

Question for you Tabbers:

When you guys tab out things, and you use that Amazing Slow Downer or whatever program to slow down the tracks, how slow do you guys actually make it?
Well, maybe I should explain why I'm asking....I'm trying to tab out that first solo in Sinergy's Laid To Rest and that part when the 16th notes come in at 2:00min, would you guys personally slow it down? Cuz I can hear the subtle differences in the notes in that pattern, but it's taking me forever to find the right note at that original speed, which means I should probably slow it down. But I'm just wondering at what speed can you guys tab out stuff like this without slowing down the track?

I hope you get the gist of my question. Like how slow does it have to be for you to be able to discern the notes?

edit: and don't worry, I know this song has already been tabbed out and is in the first post, but I'm just trying to improve my listening skills so I chose something I really like (and is relatively simple to most of what I listen to) to practice tabbing.

To slow down the track I just use Windows Media Player, there is a panel "amelioration" (in "current playing"), in this panel I have "Parameter of playing speed" or something like that. That's my way to slow down the track. And for the TDE tab I think I will also make a tab for the Early Version (some differences, but I love this version too)

lol, bed of nails. Mitch, I know you are busy but did you get around to taking a look at that youtube link I posted of Angels Don't Kill? Good work with ETID btw guys, its a mean tab

What do you want fot ADK ?
that's for the tab of the chorus riff ?

Left rythm guitar
D----------------------
A----------------------
F-------7---------7----
C---5/7--7------8--8--
G----------------------
C-0---------0-0--------

Right rythm guitar
D----------------------
A----------------------
F-----------------------
C------7-----------8---
G---5----5-------5----5
C-0---------0-0--------

yeah this part in the forum part is wrong
if I have the time I will correct the tab

To slow down the track I just use Windows Media Player, there is a panel "amelioration" (in "current playing"), in this panel I have "Parameter of playing speed" or something like that. That's my way to slow down the track. And for the TDE tab I think I will also make a tab for the Early Version (some differences, but I love this version too)

When I'm on the Now Playing screen, the only tabs that I see on top are Library, Rip, Burn, and Sync. where are you finding "amelioration"?

Above "Now Playing Screen" there is a little arrow, click on it you'll see "ameliorations"