TAB Thread.

yeye i took it down an octave as i don't know how to do those artificial harmonics, but listen to the song, bar 3 is what i altered, it's faster, starts on g, goes up 8 notes with 6 and 8 half the length of the rest, then down 2, then up to the high g, then back down. I'm not going to dispute what you guys say as you're much better at this, but the current one is far too slow.

okay, so I'm trying to correct it

ETID Keys solo corrections
What do you think of this ?
(I fixed a wrong note for the bass in the interlude in it also)

Well I will check it later/soon and see who's is more accurate. I'm currently doing ETID, and just sorting the drums. After that, I'll upload and we'll all see if we can come to an conclusion and agreement.

Right ok, here's a presentable tab which is a combination of effort from Arcane, HAemlock & myself. I just hope we can all agree that this is the best we've done and is accurate as possible.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yydjoc

I didn't really change anything, except re-doing the drums. I watched about 4/5 live performances and tried to get the fingering for the harmony parts, although Roope plays it differently to Ale, so I used Ale's parts, as he was the one who recorded it.

And for the intro, the note in bar 1 & 5 IS a Bb, not an A. I have checked every live version of this song that I have and I even hear it on the album version too, listen closely.

Let the insults begin...:)

And I have removed the tab from the first post until we get this sorted. Instead of me looking over 15 tabs and both of you uploading another 30 with corrections, I think we should work one ONE song at a time together and only when that song is done, complete, and we're all agreed, then we can move on.

The first song is Everytime I Die. The above tab is, as I said, a combination of Arcanes, HAemlocks, and my ideas as to how the song was recorded.

This tab is the best tab so far. For the intro: The first note is an A but in bar 5 it is Bb. You can clearly hear in the first bar the start from the A. Look here http://www.sendspace.com/file/g9xw0g

But I will go over it again tomorrow.

My version is different, and I've verified it so I think it's more accurate, your rythm at the 3rd bar of the solo was different, and the notes are not the same for the 2nd and 3 rd bar

ETID Fix (re-edited)
I've just removed the harmonics on keyboard, so for Warheart & Arcane you can work on it

EDIT : I've changed the 5th bar of the intro, completed the hammer/pull off for the sweep & changed a chord for the keyboard in introduction

So which version of the keyboard solo are we going for? I don't have a guitar to check, but the most recent version of Haemlocks seems to sound better than the first one he did...I never bothered with the key solo before.

And I'm not sure what to think about the first note...I can hear Bb in the album version, but listening to Arcane's mp3, sounds more like A...

So which version of the keyboard solo are we going for? I don't have a guitar to check, but the most recent version of Haemlocks seems to sound better than the first one he did...I never bothered with the key solo before.

And I'm not sure what to think about the first note...I can hear Bb in the album version, but listening to Arcane's mp3, sounds more like A...
Keyboard solo I think it is now accurate, and Shadowsoul verified it.
For the intro note, well in live, alexi plays always a Bb (Tuska 2003, Seoul, Chaos Ridden years etc), but, with my correction of the chord in the intro, I think it sounds better with a Bb (the previous key chord was wrong). For the live and the keys & the whammy bar effect, I think it's more logical that they have played Bb on the studio version.

I don't know what is the next tab that we will do, but I think TDE (Arcane has done a very good version and I've finished my version also wich is quite different) or KTS are good choice, as they are a lot covered on the net and they are very famous

The tab I've mentioned before should go on first page but with the key solo of Hemlocks last tab and with the bar 5 change (bar 1 is still an A) - and with the missing hammer ons.

The tab I've mentioned before should go on first page but with the key solo of Hemlocks last tab and with the bar 5 change (bar 1 is still an A) - and with the missing hammer ons.

Well we tidyied that up a bit last night. I cleaned up the intro a bit and did all the drums, so once I've added Hemlock's key solo, it'll be that one.

And for the bass / rythm guitar corrections ? Have you looked my tab ? I think the bass is right, but my guitar correction are wrong ?

Ok mitch,let's see how it will look but I'm sure I won't be satisfied with it :).

Hemlock, I just look over your guitars and they weren't correct at all. The guitars I tabbed are more accurate. Haven't checked the bass though but I care less about it. I just concentrate and guitars and drums.
You used wrong finger positions for example, a few notes which aren't in the song and a few wrong chords. The intro is played by one lead guitar and not two (if it's just for the delay, then ok but it's confusing for other people). I'm watching Drag me to hell now and then I can tell you exactly what I mean and which notes are wrong.

You used wrong finger positions for example, a few notes which aren't in the song and a few wrong chords.
Where are the wrong chords ?
For the finger position, in the correction I didn't touch them

Verify a few things, okay for the left rythm guitar in the chorus, Mitch is more accurate than me, but look at the interlude section and the bridge section
(Bars 41-43-45 Left rythm guitar and bar 67 to 71 for the 2 guitars)
So my guitars are not correct at all ?
I've only added few "appogiatures"(can't translate correctly it's for the little slides with the G button of the kebyoard) to accurate the tab.
verify with this ETID MP3s for the interlude and the bridge.
I know that I've done tabs with a lot of mistakes, you & Mitch are more accurate than me but you can also make mistakes.

ETID(this version is only for the interlude & the bridge, so don't talk about the intro on it)
And that is important to tab the bass also for the bass players & with the bass tab tabbed right you can hear mistakes in the guitars that you was not able to hear before

And when I make mistakes like for this tab, can you verify and explain the parts wich are wrong ?

Where are the wrong chords ?
For the finger position, in the correction I didn't touch them

Verify a few things, okay for the left rythm guitar in the chorus, Mitch is more accurate than me, but look at the interlude section and the bridge section
(Bars 41-43-45 Left rythm guitar and bar 67 to 71 for the 2 guitars)
So my guitars are not correct at all ?
I've only added few "appogiatures"(can't translate correctly it's for the little slides with the G button of the kebyoard) to accurate the tab.
verify with this ETID MP3s for the interlude and the bridge.
I know that I've done tabs with a lot of mistakes, you & Mitch are more accurate than me but you can also make mistakes.

ETID(this version is only for the interlude & the bridge, so don't talk about the intro on it)
And that is important to tab the bass also for the bass players & with the bass tab tabbed right you can hear mistakes in the guitars that you was not able to hear before

And when I make mistakes like for this tab, can you verify and explain the parts wich are wrong ?

Ok, I'm tu busy to take my guitar to check everything out but I will try to tell you which parts are wrong (I use the tab for your interlude and bridge):

Right rythm guitar:

Bar 8: Their is no slide from the rythm guitar. It comes all from the lead.
Bar 21-23: wrong finger positions
Bar 41-46: wrong fingering
Bar 48: The muted notes you 'hear' at the end of the bar came from the double bass
Bar 50: last chord is just one note
Bar 58: It's hard to hear but I think in the beginning are just harmonics on one string
Interlude: Their aren't notes on the b string and the last two chords are the same chords as they're in HCDR
Bar 80: wrong chords (and the following chords)
Bar 81: I'm not sure about the second chord
Bar 84: wrong chords (and the following chords)
Bar 95: How would like to mute chord nr. 7?!? I can't do it.

Left rythm guitar:

Bar 12: wrong fingering
Bar 21-24: wrong fingering (you can hear when notes are played on higher strings)
Bar 41-43-35: I know it sounds like 16th but it's a hard vibrato effect
Bar 54: You can't play a 3-string chord with one piano note (but it's wrong in my tab too)
Bar 58: again hard to say
Bar 62: are full chords
Interlude: same mistakes as they are in the right rythm guitar

Lead guitar:

Bar 1: is an A
Bar 3,4: wrong fingering and there are harmonics
Bar 5: the F is muted
Bar 54: 10th note could be an A on the D string
Bar 78: Is a wrong whammy harmonie (I think the first whammy is a harmony on the 12th fret on the g - string but played with a second guitar cause it seems that the harmony is played longer then the following first note in bar 79 - if you know what I mean)

Ok, so I've listed ALL mistakes (yours, a few I've did in my tab too and a few things of which I'm not really sure).

Mitch: cool tab! too bad that I have no Warmen song on my laptop

EDIT: I've checked ou 43,45,47 again and it could really be that these are 16th but I can't really tell. It sounds wired when you play it live but much better with a hard vibrato and I can't think that Alexi would make the same thing 3 times (for comparison only: try to play a hard vibrato in the BFH Intro - it won't work. it sounds much better with hammer on's/pull off's)

Ok, I'm tu busy to take my guitar to check everything out but I will try to tell you which parts are wrong (I use the tab for your interlude and bridge):

Right rythm guitar:

Bar 8: Their is no slide from the rythm guitar. It comes all from the lead.
Bar 21-23: wrong finger positions
Bar 41-46: wrong fingering
Bar 48: The muted notes you 'hear' at the end of the bar came from the double bass
Bar 50: last chord is just one note
Bar 58: It's hard to hear but I think in the beginning are just harmonics on one string
Interlude: Their aren't notes on the b string and the last two chords are the same chords as they're in HCDR
Bar 80: wrong chords (and the following chords)
Bar 81: I'm not sure about the second chord
Bar 84: wrong chords (and the following chords)
Bar 95: How would like to mute chord nr. 7?!? I can't do it.

Left rythm guitar:

Bar 12: wrong fingering
Bar 21-24: wrong fingering (you can hear when notes are played on higher strings)
Bar 41-43-35: I know it sounds like 16th but it's a hard vibrato effect
Bar 54: You can't play a 3-string chord with one piano note (but it's wrong in my tab too)
Bar 58: again hard to say
Bar 62: are full chords
Interlude: same mistakes as they are in the right rythm guitar

Lead guitar:

Bar 1: is an A
Bar 3,4: wrong fingering and there are harmonics
Bar 5: the F is muted
Bar 54: 10th note could be an A on the D string
Bar 78: Is a wrong whammy harmonie (I think the first whammy is a harmony on the 12th fret on the g - string but played with a second guitar cause it seems that the harmony is played longer then the following first note in bar 79 - if you know what I mean)

Ok, so I've listed ALL mistakes (yours, a few I've did in my tab too and a few things of which I'm not really sure).

Mitch: cool tab! too bad that I have no Warmen song on my laptop

EDIT: I've checked ou 43,45,47 again and it could really be that these are 16th but I can't really tell. It sounds wired when you play it live but much better with a hard vibrato and I can't think that Alexi would make the same thing 3 times (for comparison only: try to play a hard vibrato in the BFH Intro - it won't work. it sounds much better with hammer on's/pull off's)

Bar 8, there is definitely a slide. Listen to the right rhythm guitar only.

The leads are not wrong fingerings, I verified them with Alexander playing them live in 2001-2003 before I uploaded the tab.

Lead bar 1 is a Bb.

Bar 3 are not harmonics, it's a bend and tap, watch Alexi play it live.

We have made corrections and you're saying they're wrong...but they're not.