TAB Thread.

The notes are correct, but you tabbed it how it would be played live, whereas I did it with two guitars playing off of each other, because you can hear the panning of two.

You are absolutely right; I forgot to mention that I combined the two panned tracks into one for convenience. Mainly I wanted to get the notes accurate, but as far as positioning I used my own judgment (like the bend taps).

And thanks for the Pain tab! Kind of cool solo, except I can't help but feel the faster runs Alexi does sound out of place to my ears.

Did youtube get back to you, btw?

I'm going to be doing it, but until then, I suggest trying yourself. You'll be amazed at what you can do when you actually try.

I learned a fair amount of hell is for children myself just by ear and playing a long, its actually not that tough but I can see how making a serious tab would be. and about that video yeah i think its the same gear that they had everyone play on, i remember jeff loomis doing a video like that so maybe alexi was using his amp or something?

I learned a fair amount of hell is for children myself just by ear and playing a long, its actually not that tough but I can see how making a serious tab would be. and about that video yeah i think its the same gear that they had everyone play on, i remember jeff loomis doing a video like that so maybe alexi was using his amp or something?

I just did it myself too. Such a basic song.

D, F, C is the main riff and verse. Then there's the part after which is just E and D, and then the 'cool' riff, which is C-D, C-D, Bb-C, Bb-C.

There are a few melodies here and there but I can't be bothered tabbing them here.

HEY MITCH CAN YOU TAB THEY ALL BLAME ME

NO

FUCK YOU I'M GOING TO LEARN IT MYSELF

:lol::lol::lol:

Pain solo. I haven't even heard Hell Is For Children, so even if you had it, I couldn't tell if it's accurate or not :) The diminished arps on Pain solo are really really tricky.

Yeah, they are. I can't do it, because it's something I've never practised, but I don't even want to because I can't even play it slow. :cry:

I can play the arp itself at slow speeds, but not what Alexi's doing in there and not a chance of playing it at that speed. It's a really cool solo tho. His solo on Black Cat is cool too. BTW, what do you think about the fact that Alexi has written Don't Bring Her Here? I was pretty shocked when I saw it in the booklet, but I'm happy actually. I wonder if it may have been part of Sins Of The Past adapted to Warmen's style or is just material Alexi came up with but didn't find suiting for COB, or that he just had free time and wanted to help Janne.

I have noticed that in your face tab is still missing in the first page. Has anyone tabbed that? In your face backing track is very good so it would be cool if we get also a good tab on it. I watch video where alexi is playing that song and those tabs what i have seen is not correct.

Got this link off the guitarblast forums:

Done with Everything, Die for Nothing Master Tracks

It contains 6 files:
Rhythm guitar + lead guitar + keyboard solos
Bass guitar
All Vocals + rhythm guitar underneath the lead lines + add. Synth + add. Lead Guitar effects
Bass Drum
Snare Drum + etc
Cymbals

The 1st file has everything stuck together because thats what you "play" in guitar hero 5,
Open the files in Audacity and "split stereo track", this way you can separate Alexi's and Roope's guitars, aswell as the harmonies in the solos,
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!