TAB Thread.

that honestly seems impossible if you're playing a fast lick, like 16th note triplets at 120bpm.

Was more like a joke answer, of course you can't bend the 21st to a 24th while playing leads. Also, you really have to have really strong right hand fingers to bend a 21st into a 24th while doing a sweep tap, don't want to think about it :lol:

Sorry, forgot to answer this!

When I first starting thinking "damn, Paul Gilbert is good at vibrato with his index finger!!!", I starting just doing:

G:-4~

With every finger. Vibrato with 3rd, then 2nd, then 1st, then 4th. Since 3rd finger is usually most people's strongest finger for it, then the aim is to make the vibrato played with other fingers sound the same as the 3rd. If you do it for about 15mins a day, you'll improve rather quickly.

Then stuff like:

G----------9----------------9----------------9~~~~~~~---
D-9-10-12---12-10-9-10-12---12-10-9-10-12-----------------

Doing it as wide as I could!! Just to get the strength.

In a rare PG vid, he plays a part from Far Beyond The Sun and it sounds siiiiiick because of the vibrato, it's this section, and it's good practice:

e-----------------------|--------------------------------|----------17-16-17--21-20-21~~~---
b-----------------------|--------------------------------|19-18-19-----------------------------
g----------------6-5-6-|-11-10-11--14-13-14--18-17-18-|--------------------------------------
d-4-3-4--7-6-7---------|--------------------------------|--------------------------------------
a-----------------------|--------------------------------|--------------------------------------
e-----------------------|--------------------------------|--------------------------------------

I'll take this too kind sir, thanks!

hey can somebody please tab this song by hittar cuesta..
its called CENTURION

check it out:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, tabbing that song is super easy.

All you have to do is jump in your time traveling Delorean and go back into the 80's. When you're there, just find as many rock guitarists as you can, and suck them off. I suggest Jake E. Lee and EVH, for this kind of tone. Maybe Paul Gilbert, Marty Friedman, or Jason Becker for a final touch.

Dude, tabbing that song is super easy.

All you have to do is jump in your time traveling Delorean and go back into the 80's. When you're there, just find as many rock guitarists as you can, and suck them off. I suggest Jake E. Lee and EVH, for this kind of tone. Maybe Paul Gilbert, Marty Friedman, or Jason Becker for a final touch.

come on dude by the time i do all that ill be 100 times better than the bloke in the vid !!:p

could somebody tab it!!!

Yeah, indeed.

Write another one, with a mini introduction, who you are, what you do, why you're here, and why you need those sheets, and maybe something will happen.

Are you a fan of COB?

^
this
3902117836_c8242fccbd.jpg

If anyone's interested, here's a video of Laiho playing the NIL solo,which is, btw, near perfect, so I must admit the guy didn't loose his touch!

Last edited by a moderator:
bought a korg px4d which came in the post a few days ago, i know a few people that use them on here, im curious what settings and effects you use etc, would be grateful if you could post them.