TAB Thread.

bought a korg px4d which came in the post a few days ago, i know a few people that use them on here, im curious what settings and effects you use etc, would be grateful if you could post them.

I'd say experiment with it first. It's taken me about 5 years to find a decent tone. There are 50 custom presets for your attempts.

I'd say experiment with it first. It's taken me about 5 years to find a decent tone. There are 50 custom presets for your attempts.

yeah its a pretty neat little thing and packs a punch for such a small size, i knew it was quite little from seeing pictures but was shocked when i got my hands on it.

It seems that you noobs don't know that every live solo was played in another way. When you ask for a live solo - you have tell us which one you exactly mean and not only "does anybody have the live solo from bla bla?" This is nothing more than stupid and a main problem of noobs.

That, as Arcane said, plus that it's ultimately pointless.

LEARN IT BY EAR OR GIVE UP GUITAR BECAUSE YOU FAIL AT MUSIC.

In Your Face live at EMG Studio. Has anyone tabbed that? For me, it's hard to learn by ear.

There is a VIDEO! You don't need to learn it by ear!

It's exactly the same as the album version, so why don't you download a tab, and correct it using the video. Why do I have to do EVERYTHING.

There is a VIDEO! You don't need to learn it by ear!

It's exactly the same as the album version, so why don't you download a tab, and correct it using the video. Why do I have to do EVERYTHING.

I was going to post nearly the same. We should make a list with annoying and stupid tab requests.

1. Does anybody have the live tab from ETID, Hate me!,etc...
2. Can anybody tab IYF from the EMG video? I'm not able to figure it out and I'm to lazy to watch the video.
3. Is there a tab for Hate me acoustic version? I know it's just 3 or 4 chords but it seems to be in another tuning so it's impossible for me to figure the notes out.
4. Is there a tab for HCDR CRY? I'm not able to play the long bridge part.
5. Can anybody tab BOR? I haven't checked the first page but I thought it would be a good idea to ask for it.

What I find most amusing about it all is that these people who keep asking these questions and incessantly request things probably want (very badly) to play as well as you two do, but don't seem to realize that part of what got you there was figuring these things out for yourself.

As I see it.. but I am new n00b of course hehe.. there is nothing wrong with asking, just as long as it's done on a propper way. Asking "I nead GIEF" leads no where. As someone said earlier, giving actually details helps a lot. For example "does anyone have the tap from Touch Like The Angel Of Death live version from Tokyo 1997?" . Asking just about a live version or any version won't do any good, the people that taps them need details.

Oh and please don't ask me to tab anything, I have played guitar for around 6 years but I am a totally worthless n00b that canot tab anything. Each time I tries to make my own solos in various songs they are just a repeat of something I allready know.. struggeling to get the creative part up..
Anyone have various scales I can train at? Playing them faster and faster I would immagine is a great way to learn different techniqs (wrong spelled).

Requesting live tabs is stupid, as 90% of them is pretty much the album version, and if you're skilled enough to play that, you should be skilled enough to figure out that 10% that is somehow different.

Also, Mitch and Arcane aren't going to tab every single version of the COB songs around, that'd take ages and be pointless. As I say, if you can play the studio version, you can figure out the small bits they change live. I'm no tabber at all, I fucking suck, I couldn't even tab properly one of my solos for the last COBOT album, but it took me 10 seconds to figure out what Roope's playing in the HCD break on CRY. Maybe a note here and there is not spot on, but I can play the live version including that and make it sound nice. And that part of figuring out those bits, as Delanoir said, helps a lot.

Also no.2, first post says to look first in the first post and that if a song isn't there is because there's already a decent version on UG or so. But most people besides regulars tend to forget it, mainly because most of the requests are from users with 1 to 10 posts who just come here as if this were a TAB giveaway and the people behind the tabs machines.

Most of his tabs have either wrong notes where he's stolen them from the net, or wrong positions where he's just guessed. Some of his work is fine, but what pissed me off is he downloaded my Blooddrunk tabs, renamed the track names to Alexi ''WildChild'' Laiho etc and then DELETED my name from the credits and put his own.