TAB Thread.

Jackson RR24 with red bevels. Same as mine.

109669.jpg

i dont see why you guys are so pissed off i just asked for a tab and i said it tuska 2003 if you cant or dont want to help its ok but i wouldnt thrash somebody just for asking.... soem people really got the talent to tab shit and some dont...

i dont see why you guys are so pissed off i just asked for a tab and i said it tuska 2003 if you cant or dont want to help its ok but i wouldnt thrash somebody just for asking.... soem people really got the talent to tab shit and some dont...

Your first questions for the tab just implied ETID and not ETID in Tuska 2003

EDIT: Tabs which aren't on first page yet but should be if Mitch weren't so lazy

Kissing the shadows solos (only lead guitar corrected)
Done with everything, die for nothing
Living dead beat corrected guitars again
Lil bloodred ridin' hood
Towards dead endcorrected again
Hate me 2nd solo correction (single version)
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
We're not gonna fall
I spit on your grave Alexis solo correction

Passage To The Reaper Demonstration 1 is missing from the first page.

Can someone upload it?

How i can download those tabs what arcane just linked here? It seems that links are not working. I'd like to see what corrections arcane has made in living dead beat. Tab in the first page seems to be very good and i can play all rhytm parts on it. Solo is pretty hard but maybe someday..

Oops! (403)
It seems you don't belong here! You should probably try logging in?

You can also check out our FAQ or forums and maybe you'll find what you were looking for. Or maybe you should try heading home.
Arcane, did you put those files in public folder? Otherwise no one can download them.

Heh, I'm quite surpised someone knows them, they are very underrated even here, in Poland. I own that album, also personally know some members of the band. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward for effects. :)