TAB Thread.

I SW Alexi uses malmsteen kind of 3 NPS patterns as mini solos. For example in Lake Bodom before the first verse.
Others:
- first Solo in DW
- Kissing the Shadows last bar of the first guitar solo.

measure 110 in the KTS tab... it has to be easier than that.
I wasn't aware that was meant to be legato? I always alt pick it.

As for the KTS tab being wrong on the first page, I think yours is wrong too, I end up playing a sort of combination of the two depending on the positions I think Laiho would use and the sound of the solo itself.

The kts tab on the front page needs switching for hemlock's imo, well atleast the keyboards, they're blatantly wrong in a few places on the front page tab

Not only KTS is wrong. The tabs I made also aren't on first page because Mitch is a lazy ass! Since I've upload them in my dropbox folder, all to do is just fucking copy my links and insert them on first page - so where's the problem Mitch?

I like to make sure we can all agree that the tab is as accurate as possible, and also I like to tidy up other people's tabs...they don't always have very good rhythmic notation or notes are in the wrong positions or harmonics are wrong etc...

And I won't go into arguments about KTS, NO ONE knows how he played that weird thing with the tap/slide at the end. There are some parts that can be heard easily, but that bar is useless...people will just play it how they want. And yes, the arpeggios at the end need changing.

I corrected LDB guitars, so I'd like to check the two tabs before changing links. Same with Towards Dead End. I need to check I Spit On Your Grave, because I'm not sure the correction is totally correct.

The correction on TDE on first page was not correct - same with a few - not much - parts in LDB. But those weren't the only tabs I'd submitted. There is also LBRH, Trashed, WNGF, the Hate me solo, DWEDFN...

Maybe one tip or a suggestion for the future: Tell me or us which parts you think are wrong in a tab BEFORE you correct them and post them on the first page. Then we can go over it and say yes, you're right or you're wrong because I've noticed it a few times that you've corrected tabs, put them on first page and thought they're right but they weren't...

I like to make sure we can ALL agree that the tab is as accurate as possible
This.

We - not only you.

About KTS... I agree with you. The last part of the first solo is a tricky thing BUT!

Option 1: Delete the tab on first page because it isn't really accurate or

Option 2: Just upload my KTS solo version. I don't think that you can find a tab for the solo which is more accurate - except the end of the first guitar solo...

ISOYG: You've told me that you haven't tabbed the solo in your tab and just uploaded it without checking it despite the fact that it's obviously wrong and now you tell me that you won't upload my version before you're totally sure that it's correct?!?

For the next time I would say that we check ALL parts of a song and not simple do copy & past because I can also tell you mistakes in a lot of other tabs (TLAOD solo, HM single 1st solo/rythm guitars, ADK different parts, YBOD lots of rythm guitar mistakes, AYDY rythm guitars + keys, IYWPPFW complete guitars, NIL complete guitars, LoBodomy, Sinergy tabs... and so on)

Not only KTS is wrong. The tabs I made also aren't on first page because Mitch is a lazy ass! Since I've upload them in my dropbox folder, all to do is just fucking copy my links and insert them on first page - so where's the problem Mitch?

The correction on TDE on first page was not correct - same with a few - not much - parts in LDB. But those weren't the only tabs I'd submitted. There is also LBRH, Trashed, WNGF, the Hate me solo, DWEDFN...

Maybe one tip or a suggestion for the future: Tell me or us which parts you think are wrong in a tab BEFORE you correct them and post them on the first page. Then we can go over it and say yes, you're right or you're wrong because I've noticed it a few times that you've corrected tabs, put them on first page and thought they're right but they weren't...

This.

We - not only you.

About KTS... I agree with you. The last part of the first solo is a tricky thing BUT!

Option 1: Delete the tab on first page because it isn't really accurate or

Option 2: Just upload my KTS solo version. I don't think that you can find a tab for the solo which is more accurate - except the end of the first guitar solo...

ISOYG: You've told me that you haven't tabbed the solo in your tab and just uploaded it without checking it despite the fact that it's obviously wrong and now you tell me that you won't upload my version before you're totally sure that it's correct?!?

For the next time I would say that we check ALL parts of a song and not simple do copy & past because I can also tell you mistakes in a lot of other tabs (TLAOD solo, HM single 1st solo/rythm guitars, ADK different parts, YBOD lots of rythm guitar mistakes, AYDY rythm guitars + keys, IYWPPFW complete guitars, NIL complete guitars, LoBodomy, Sinergy tabs... and so on)

Arcane, not to sound like a b*tch but I think you should "chill out" and stop considering that this thread must be updated and cured as if it was homeworks that kids do in school.

I mean, you're a cool guy and all (indeed I liked to help you about those questions you asked me about that Italian location, because I have nothing against you) but I think you should stop "attacking" this way (I use the word "attacking" just to give an idea of what it seems to me, sorry if I got you wrong)... it's not a matter of life and death.

Mitch is a great guitarplayer and he knows his stuff, just like you do know yours. As time went by, he got very busy, he doesn't spend much time on the forums, he is busy like many people are but he keeps his promises. And he is NOT a lazy ass: if it wasn't for him, this thread wouldn't even exist.
I appreciate the work EVERY GUY HERE does, including yours, but stop pointing your finger to Mitch this way, I saw you getting into this "rawr-mode" often, and I thought it wasn't so nice towards him and others too... seriously, it's not a matter of life and death!

Patience, tolerance and lighthearted chinwags is what we need here, to have a good time all together. :)
Rant over.

You're right but I wouldn't act like a bitch if he would really do something. Two things make me angry: 1. The thing the he change things in tabs, put them on first page but his changings aren't correct everytime. 2. That he's often telling that he will go over my tabs the next day(s) but he didn't. The tabs I'Ve mentioned in my last post are posted here a few times and if I remeber right, the first time I have posted them here was in Jan or Feb this year. So it's nearly one year ago. And I have also a lot to do with my work and study going over somebody else tab isn't a time problem for me.

I respect his work and all but I'm not attacking him - all I've said is nothing more than the truth and a little kick in his ass wouldn't hurt him. This is by far the most accurate and best tab thread for COB tabs in the world but it could be much better

Then when I have my stuff fixed, we will start again and properly go over all the tabs and straighten out all the parts in every song someone thinks is less than 100%.

And those songs that you wrote with mistakes were mostly done by others. If not, then I realise the mistakes and didn't get round to changing them. I upload tabs to the first post that I believe are accurate, for example, my Living Dead Beat rhythm guitars. I wanted to correct the harmonics during the verses etc and some other chords that were wrong, I can't remember if I uploaded it or if it's still the original tab though.

Is there a tab for the first harmonizing solo in No Commands? If not could someone tab it please. I checked the No Commands solos tab and it wasn't there. Thanks.