TAB Thread.

lolwut?

Great answer in an irony way or because "who can fuck myself" makes no sense? I ask because I'm not sure if this makes sense lol

Great in the way that all these people bitch and talk shit, yet the moment you post the tabs they love you again, and didn't even realize they were talking shit about you.

I just find it funny.

lol! Ill take my foot out of my mouth. Sorry Arcane meant no disrespect, you are awesome and I appreciate all your hard work.
It is just my feeling that although they may not be 100% they are very close, so close in fact that i can hardly ever tell they are off. And people like me would not be able to play even one cob song if it werent for them. they have been a tremendous help for many of us here, and it would be a real shame to not have them.
Actually with some riffs i actually think the tabs sound more accurate than what alexi plays, which is funny.

Good thing you put the tabs back up Mitch. Maybe this'll put an end to this childish shitstorm.

Nice to see that you put the tabs back but plz change the tabs I've told you on first page with those I posted here like NIL, DWEDFN, TDE and upload the other tabs I did

I have done Next In Line. I have yet to do the others, although I looked over DWEDFN and found a few things that didn't really make sense, like double notes during a 200bpm 16th picking run. Will sort out another time.