TAB Thread.

Nice to see the tabs back up.

I don't know why but the tab for the song Suicide by my Side keeps crashing my Guitar Pro. It's only that tab. Does this happen with anyone else or does anyone know what the issue could be? :S

MITCH I LOVE YOU DUDEEEE !!!!!!:yow:

thankyou for bring back that first post. :worship:

:kickass:

┼Victim of the Night┼;9172141 said:
Mitch, I love you too!!! Marry me???! :hotjump:

Yes, of course, my love. :dopey:

Does somebody have a good Bastards Of Bodom Tab? Thank you :)

There's one on ultimate guitar that's good, I might even put it in the first post.

Nice to see the tabs back up.

I don't know why but the tab for the song Suicide by my Side keeps crashing my Guitar Pro. It's only that tab. Does this happen with anyone else or does anyone know what the issue could be? :S

Seems ok to me, not sure what it could be though. Try opening GP4 and then loading the tab.

Seeing it as this thread is back alive and all that; is anyone interested in tabbing some good ol' IneartheD?

:kickass:

Yes, of course, my love. :dopey:

There's one on ultimate guitar that's good, I might even put it in the first post.

Seems ok to me, not sure what it could be though. Try opening GP4 and then loading the tab.

mate

could you check your inbox
i have a question for you about the PX4

best regards
Wesley

hey people,

can anyone give me a few hints on how to play that part of the hate crew deathroll solo? :

hcdrsolo.jpg

My problems is that I dont really know how to mute the strings properly, due to the fact that my right hand is obviously not near the bridge but aprox near the 15th fret. If I try to mute it it sounds like my right hand is somehow producing weird harmonics (because of my right hand i think).
If I'm not muting well, it just sounds like sht.

Basically I dont know how to do do sweep tapping.
Although I can do it at the higher frets, where the right hand does not have to jump that far and I am able to mute.

Can anyone help me out with this?

I would play that lick without picking anything (hammer ons from nowhere is what I call them) until I got used to the pattern and speed, but i would still use my left hand to mute as much as I could as your right hand will be moving around a lot more than the left hand.

Once again...this is just how I would start off learning that.

^ if you say so :D
but if I really dont mute anything my guitar just produces a lot of unwanted noise!

@srob how would you mute those strings with your left hand???

Don't mute your strings. You just have to sweep with your right hand (duh) near the notes you have to tap. Sweep downwards, hit the three(GBE) strings, then you tap and go back up by sweeping on the B and G strings. Then you go back down by sweeping on B and E strings... etc.

@srob how would you mute those strings with your left hand???

When I fret a note on one string I let a little bit of that same finger touch the string above it and then the rest of your finger will kind of touch all the strings below it anyways, so it mutes them all except for the one you are picking.

But like I said, that is just to learn the pattern and get the speed in your left hand....you still need to sweep it with the right hand and can kind of mute the strings as your hand moves down in the sweeping motion.

Hi, first, i don't know speak english, so sorry bad english :D

Well, i try to do the tab from Switcharoo, but it is no end, so i want help to tab the drums part because i can´t do it, if you help me i can do the tab from the second keyboard solo :D

Here is it:
Warmen - Switcharoo

PD: I don't know play guitar, so the figure to play and the armonics can be wrong, but i think that the notes are right and sounds good :err:

Hi, first, i don't know speak english, so sorry bad english :D

Well, i try to do the tab from Switcharoo, but it is no end, so i want help to tab the drums part because i can´t do it, if you help me i can do the tab from the second keyboard solo :D

Here is it:
Warmen - Switcharoo

PD: I don't know play guitar, so the figure to play and the armonics can be wrong, but i think that the notes are right and sounds good :err:

This is very good! Thank you for your tab, I will put it in the first page of the thread. Do you have any other Warmen tabs?