TAB Thread.

xshadowsoulsx said:
The Black Waltz is also a hell of a CD. Though all of Kalmahs CDs are amazing :p. I still like the old vocals more though.

Yeah they are good as well....I cant choose a favorit ^^
I like the vocals equaly :)

Warheart! The hatecrew deathroll tab very is good! THX!
Have you got a correct full Silent Night Bodom Night tab and some Kylahullut tabs?

kampeter said:
Warheart! The hatecrew deathroll tab very is good! THX!
Have you got a correct full Silent Night Bodom Night tab and some Kylahullut tabs?

There's no point tabbing out the whole of SNBN because most of it is ok, I corrected the sweeping interlude so go back a few pages and download it.

I only have one Kylahullut solo tabbed out in the first post, that's it.

Hey Warheart. First couple measures of the 2nd We're not Gonna Fall Guitar solo...Is Janne playing over Alexi or is that a wah effect...I think actually the whole 2nd solo is using wah, but I'm not sure. I also bought a washburn Bad Dog Wah pedal...it was good wah, I though...just..it made crackling noises... and was plastic...blah....

Nah I don't think that's wah. Alexi's wah is pretty distinctive (Everytime I Die live at Tuska 2003). It just sounds like his typical lead sound that you can get from your bridge pickup and actually picking close to the bridge itself, plus amazing technique and gear etc.

There's definitely a harmony though, sounds like 2 guitars.

Interesting....have you seen the Powertab for the song? I'm trying to learn the 2nd solo...I'm not even going to try the first one. Goddamn, sweeping kicks my ass.

Yeah, I've got 2 versions. One has the harmony and the other just has one guitar playing a simplistic thing in the 14th position but I can hear a harmony on the cd so the 1st one sounds more accurate.

<-Warheart-> said:
Yeah, I've got 2 versions. One has the harmony and the other just has one guitar playing a simplistic thing in the 14th position but I can hear a harmony on the cd so the 1st one sounds more accurate.

Can you link me to the one with the harmony?

lol :D

I'm actually working on the first solo myself, I've hit 150bpm before. I'm not good with the descending 4's stuff though so the run after the arpeggio gets me, that's why I changed it and learnt the way he plays in the Guitar World interview...<_<

<-Warheart-> said:
lol :D

I'm actually working on the first solo myself, I've hit 150bpm before. I'm not good with the descending 4's stuff though so the run after the arpeggio gets me, that's why I changed it and learnt the way he plays in the Guitar World interview...<_<

Yeah, I'm not good either with those decending fours either. What I do is actually a techniquie Jon Donais uses when I write licks...

Instead of say:

--17-15-13-12--

He'd do

--17-15-13-13--

Oo, nah I'd never do that. I really hate double notes like that, makes things sound too sloppy for my liking. I'd do what Yngwie or Alexi would do.

17-15-13-17

then probably carry on going down:

17-15-13-17-15-13\12-15-13-12\10