TAB Thread.

Mystique1721 said:
yeah i noticed that you did have that riff at bar 16 in GP file 2, but i meant that i can't hear/see that riff in the final version (GP3)...this is what i'm referring to:

--------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
-------------------------13-----------------------------------12--------- -------12-9-9-9-11-9-9-9---9-9-9------------9-9-9-----9-9-9----9-9-9
-------------------------------------------12--------11----------
-0 0 0 0---------------------------0-0-0-0----------

anyways, it's no big deal. i just like that riff the most in the original compostion. so i was just wondering why it wasn't in the final version. but good job overall. anyone else wanna try to see what they can do? :headbang:

Well the only reason it's not noticable is because I changed it so much. I didn't really think it sounded like Bodom so I tried to make it so it did. This involved changing the key to Amin, so I used 16th notes on the open A string and different notes here and there. I was going to make it more like the intro to Bodom After Midnight but then I would have ended up ripping it off completely. It kinda reminded me of that by the way it was structured but not note wise. I guess I did kinda change it a bit TOO much so it didn't really resemble your riff at all lol, sorry.

Thanks xshadowsoulsx.

Ah I hate it when that happens. Or at least, I used to. I've trained myself to save stuff like that pretty much every 20 seconds or so. It's natural now for me to hit auto save every so often so things like that don't happen.

Even while converting them in Gp4, there's some mistake that suck really really really hard.

Like all the note being cut in the middle.

Hey while I'm here, what is the... hum... time of the note named ? I mean... In french it's "Ronde" "Blanche" "Noir" "Croche" "Double Croche" Triple Croche" "Quadruple Croche" etc, but what is it in english ?

Fetzer said:
Even while converting them in Gp4, there's some mistake that suck really really really hard.

Like all the note being cut in the middle.

Hey while I'm here, what is the... hum... time of the note named ? I mean... In french it's "Ronde" "Blanche" "Noir" "Croche" "Double Croche" Triple Croche" "Quadruple Croche" etc, but what is it in english ?

Note lengths?

Whole note: Semibreve
Half note: Minim
Quarter note: Crotchet
8th: Quaver
16th: Semiquaver
32nd: Demisemiquaver
64th: hemidemisemiquaver

Yeah, I actually had to look that one up because I forgot it. I never ever say it so I just needed reminding. There's a 2 bar note too and it's just Breve.