TAB Thread.

xshadowsoulsx said:
But still, a guitar is pretty much a guitar. I mean, you'll probably have a little trouble if it is set up differently. But your not gonna be absolutly horrible, and not be able to play anything. But this kid was a huge faggot, he said he played in a band called At The Gates (which I knew wasnt true at all, because he had never been in a band). But when I asked for some of the music, he gave me songs off of the Slaughter of the Soul album (the real At the Gates). And later when I confronted him about it, he lied and said he was in a different ATG and he lied about giving me a cd with songs from Slaughter of the Soul. But he moved, and I never have to listen to another one of his lies again. :lol:

There is a disease like that, i don't know the exact name for it in english. But it's serious and nothing to laugh about really, but you do get annoyed by the people that are like that :erk:

I knew a guy who put a bunch of Hatebreeder and Something Wild songs on a cd and he told me (and a lot of other people) it was his band. :lol:

Some of them fell for it too. Rest assured though, I made sure they knew the guy was a total douchebag poser.

inhe said:
There is a disease like that, i don't know the exact name for it in english. But it's serious and nothing to laugh about really, but you do get annoyed by the people that are like that :erk:
A disease like what?

Ben Johnson said:
I knew a guy who put a bunch of Hatebreeder and Something Wild songs on a cd and he told me (and a lot of other people) it was his band. :lol:

Some of them fell for it too. Rest assured though, I made sure they knew the guy was a total douchebag poser.

:lol: yeah. I forgot, he also told people that his brother was the singer of A.F.I. and people actually believed him. People will just about believe anything now-a-days.

xshadowsoulsx said:
A disease like what?

In sweden, a person with that disease/condition is called a "mytoman". They lie about everything, often not intentional either. I haven't really done my homework on it, but i knew a person like that aswell.

inhe said:
In sweden, a person with that disease/condition is called a "mytoman". They lie about everything, often not intentional either. I haven't really done my homework on it, but i knew a person like that aswell.
Well, I dont think he had a disease, he was just a douchebag

Mystique1721 said:
is there a bodom song with no sweeping in it?

Black Widow
Downfall
Follow the Reaper
Hate Me
Needled 24/7
Chokehold
Are You Dead Yet?
In Your Face

Wow, I just realised how many songs actually do have sweep picking in them, most of them from Hatebreeder do!!

Alachi said:
You can play Bed of Razor without that sweep, and IMHO that is not a sweep (like in Punch Me i Bleed) but an arpeggio. Alexi picks every single note (even if the scale is the same used for a sweep) not with just a downstroke so it is not a "sweep"
sorry for my bad english

Alexi sweeps the arpeggios in the interlude, I'm not sure if that's the one's you're talking about though...

<-Warheart-> said:
Alexi sweeps the arpeggios in the interlude, I'm not sure if that's the one's you're talking about though...

yeah that's the sweeping i was talking about with the 5 and then 6 string sweep. but i think even the little sweep in the beginning with the 3 strings sounds better when sweeped rather than picked individually. this is what i'm talking about:

e--15--------------14--13------------12
b------14-------13--------12-------11--
g---------15-14--------------13-12-----

Mystique1721 said:
^ yeah that's the sweeping i was talking about with the 5 and then 6 string sweep. but i think even the little sweep in the beginning with the 3 strings sounds better when sweeped rather than picked individually. this is what i'm talking about:

e--15--------------14--13------------12
b------14-------13--------12-------11--
g---------15-14--------------13-12-----

I play it like this?

E-15---------14--
B---14-----13----
G-----12-11------

I'm going to try it your way and see if it's easier for me.

I think my way is a little easier but I think it's because I've played it that way ever since I learnt it. If I wanted to change, it'd be easy enough.

I actually manged to sort out the end of that chorus melody the other day too so I can play that without any trouble now, yayz.

It must be 'cause you don't really have to move your fingers at all, except down one fret each time. There's a lead into the chorus that I haven't figured out yet, I think the tab is wrong. But when I think about it, I don't care either.

Pretty cool. It's got some Bodom style things in it but at the same time sounds kinda piraty in places too. I don't really know what to say except for describing how it sounds. *shrugs*