TAB Thread.

First off, it's that keyboard sound you used, that immediately sounds like it to me. The 2nd half doesn't though, can't really think of what it sounds like.

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
For anyone, who care i just made something and i wanted your opinion on it (its in gp4, unlike like the other one) so give it a shot! http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=2CEF2EF74CE19246

that's pretty neat. i can totally hear some bodom influences in this song. like measure 20 sounds like a part from kissing the shadows and then at measure 30 i recognize the same notes from the bed of razors chorus...but good job! better than mine anyway :headbang:

Reactions: Fetzer
Thanks. Its weird, I wrote that before I wanted to start writing folk/celtic type music like Ensiferum, so I guess I can use it still :p

Hey Warheart, on Guitar Pro, when I try to put a piano/keyboard track on, it wont let me put notes before the A before middle C. Do you know how to fix that?

xshadowsoulsx said:
Thanks. Its weird, I wrote that before I wanted to start writing folk/celtic type music like Ensiferum, so I guess I can use it still :p

Hey Warheart, on Guitar Pro, when I try to put a piano/keyboard track on, it wont let me put notes before the A before middle C. Do you know how to fix that?

Really? That's never happened to me before. There was this song I wrote with a keyboard part and when I scrolled down to the last bar that I'd written, it'd come up with an error message and send me back to the top which was REALLY annoying so I just created a new track and copied and pasted the old one into the new one and re-wrote out the last bar.

When you say it won't let you, what exatly do you mean? What happens?

Well, its like if you have the guitar picture up, you can click on a string and note, and it'll put it in for you, but, when I do it with the keyboard up, I can click on it, but it wont do anything, It wont put it up, and wont make the sound. The only way it will somewhat work, is if i put a bass track, but even then, it still wont let me use all of it.

Well I don't use that on screen keyboard thing and I just tryed it and I ran into something, it might be what's happening to you too.

If you open a new GP4. Open the on screen keyboard, and click on the "A" below middle C, does it enter an A note??

Yes, it does. And it will go all the way to E below middle C, but no more after that.

I found one way, which is to make a new track with 5 strings so you can get it in the bass clef, but you still cant go to the lowest note

Well of course, it's based on a guitar neck and the lowest you can go is an E. If you want lower, create a 6 string bass and give it a keyboard/piano sound.

Reactions: inhe
Warheart, how would I create a 6 string bass? If I chose 6 strings, it would automatically go into guitar tuning, would I just have to change the tuning?

Thanks umosay!

xshadowsoulsx said:
Warheart, how would I create a 6 string bass? If I chose 6 strings, it would automatically go into guitar tuning, would I just have to change the tuning?

Thanks umosay!

If you scroll down tunings, then there is one called "Bass 6 strings"

Reactions: Fetzer
Alex~ said:
Wow, this thread has come a long way..

Yeah, good isn't it? :)

Ok so Total Guitar have tabbed out In Your Face and got it wrong. :kickass:
God I hate that magazine now.

I mean, I'm telling the truth when I say that I was the only person that tabbed the main riff correctly when the album leaked. It was the first song I heard from it and I loved it so I worked it out and I nailed the main riff and all the other tabs that I found were wrong. :headbang:

But yeah, there's no point buying it because the solo looked wrong too judging by the frets shown and my memory of how Alexi plays in on the Nosturi video, just thought I'd let you know. *shrugs*

Fetzer said:
Maybe one day Total Guitar will call you and they'll say:

"Hey, wanna be our Official Tabber ? We'll pay you 50,000$/year for doing a song per month."

looks good isn't it ?

lol that would rawk!

They also got the intro solo to One by Metallica WRONG!!!

What the hell is wrong with them????? Every other tab on the net is right and then an actual guitar megazine gets it wrong??? :yuk: