TAB Thread.

<-Warheart-> said:
lol that would rawk!

They also got the intro solo to One by Metallica WRONG!!!

What the hell is wrong with them????? Every other tab on the net is right and then an actual guitar megazine gets it wrong??? :yuk:

On fucking ONE!! OMFG, that's terrible. Wow...

Fetzer said:
Did they tabbed the Helicopter part ?

What's that, the sextuplet bit halfway through the song??

It so, then I'm not sure but I think they did. My friend has the magazine so I can go check but I'm sure they did it.

I was thinking about tabbing a Sinergy song. Or I might do that Kyl&#228;hullut song I did the solo for. There's no more Bodom songs that really need fixing.

<-Warheart-> said:
I was thinking about tabbing a Sinergy song. Or I might do that Kylähullut song I did the solo for. There's no more Bodom songs that really need fixing.

I dunno - there's a chunk missing from the Mask of Sanity keyboard/guitar harmony.

But if you're gonna do some Sinergy.....

Me, Myself, My Enemy solos! \m/

Rock Hydra said:
Could you help me out with the solo to this song:
I have a tab, but I don't think it's right...it's got bends right in the middle of a run...I don't think so...

I guess, I'll give it a listen and maybe take a stab at it at the weekend.

j0tun said:
How about a Norther song Warheart? We need more accurate Norther tabs. Many of them are missing the keyboard parts :(

Eh, don't really like Norther tbh. I suppose if there's a really cool song that I like I might feel like doing it. The reason I'm so keen on tabbing anything Alexi writes is because I adore his style, everything he plays sounds good to me.

Ben Johnson said:
I dunno - there's a chunk missing from the Mask of Sanity keyboard/guitar harmony.

But if you're gonna do some Sinergy.....

Me, Myself, My Enemy solos! \m/

Yeah but I can't actually hear what's going on. I can hear the parts that I tabbed already and I've also seen him do it on the live video but during the middle, it's a blur to me. It doesn't help that there's a harmony either. I was just going to copy and paste it from another tab but I'd rather put it there if I knew it was correct. I'll have a listen to that Sinergy song though.

I love Norther, like j0tun.

Hardly any songs i don't like - try Blackhearted (awesome chorus) Nothing or Omen to name a few.