TAB Thread.

Kattana said:
kk will do. thanks a bunch, what happened to Epi anyway? i thought he was tabbing that classical part out lol... anyway, what guitar do you play warheart / fetzer

My main guitar is a purple Ibanez Rg770. Stick it in google images.

Kattana said:
yeah tell me about it, i really need to get a band together but even if there were bassists and half decent drummers no ones dedicated anymore anyway :erk:

I don't understand... Did you ask me to make a band with you ? :err:

Well, I know a very good bassist and a very good drummer, who both study in music and know alot in music, maybe even more than me (well, it's not very surprising, but anyway) but they just don't like each other. I have a "band" but they're are too implicated in their own things to implcated in my thing because we're only three, and to two others are very good guitarist, but they don't know a shit about music, so it's hard to work with them...

So I'm just doing my own stuff, and in times I'll make a good implicated band.

yah one of my guitarist got the same.

The other one have this:

395740732j00.jpg

Anyway, now I'm going, so, see yaa all tomorrow.

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
Thats the same as me, but i have hz h4
Awesome!!!! i prefer the 81's tone though so im goin for that one, how is it to play for you? and how is it to tune more to the point?

and fetzer that guitar is crazy, what kind of music is he into?

Thats the same as me, but i have hz h4

Can you record it please?

Just like a small riff by Bodom or something. People say they suck but I'd like to hear one that's not going through Alexi's rig.

Kattana said:
Awesome!!!! i prefer the 81's tone though so im goin for that one, how is it to play for you? and how is it to tune more to the point?

and fetzer that guitar is crazy, what kind of music is he into?

We are actualy playing Folk Metal.

But he's alot into transcendantal metal too.

Epi said:
So I finally recorded In The Shadows... Didn't take too long to record this (you can clearly hear it too :D ).

Full of mistakes etc.. Blah:

http://download.yousendit.com/9E5D9595271D8D0A

Whatever... I can't play shit. :erk:

Moi Epi... I've listened your work with this so great song that I love, love and love again.... inobody is perfect, but you was pretty good, why not?

Keep on practising, it's great to learn and to be able to play guitar (and anyway whichever instrument)... :)

Kattana said:
What's folk metal? what kind of bands would be classed as folk metal?
woot ive got like 130 posts in 6 days :headbang:
Folk metal like, Ensiferum, Finntroll, Suidakra, Folkearth, Korpiklaani, and Turisas to name a few.

Fetzer, thats awesome that you guys play folk metal, Ive been wanting to start a folk metal band, but its kinda hard, being that very few people around me like metal.

Kattana said:
kk will do. thanks a bunch, what happened to Epi anyway? i thought he was tabbing that classical part out lol... anyway, what guitar do you play warheart / fetzer

I already posted the tab in one of my earlier posts? :erk:

Or do you mean some other part of the song?

Anyway, here's the link once more: Children Of Bodom - In The Shadows (incomplete)

:kickass:

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
Moi Epi... I've listened your work with this so great song that I love, love and love again.... inobody is perfect, but you was pretty good, why not?

Keep on practising, it's great to learn and to be able to play guitar (and anyway whichever instrument)... :)

Hehe, thank you! I Really appreciate it. :)

Although I kinda rushed the whole song, meh... Maybe I'll do a better version someday. :p

<-Warheart-> said:
Can you record it please?

Just like a small riff by Bodom or something. People say they suck but I'd like to hear one that's not going through Alexi's rig.
Yeah, im starting to go into recording, but i was wondering what is best: dyou put your guitar or amp directly in the sound card input or put a mic and record the sound of the amp?

Kattana said:
I dont really understand what you tried to say but if its that it play good, yeah it does. It play like a charm. ANd if the other thing you tried to say is how it is to tune it,well, its a floyd, but once you got the tricks its pretty easy

Yeah, im starting to go into recording, but i was wondering what is best: dyou put your guitar or amp directly in the sound card input or put a mic and record the sound of the amp?

Either really. I plug my guitar into an effects thing then plug that into the computer but if you don't have anything like that, then mic'ing up your amp would be the best idea.

I dont really understand what you tried to say but if its that it play good, yeah it does. It play like a charm. ANd if the other thing you tried to say is how it is to tune it,well, its a floyd, but once you got the tricks its pretty easy
yeah, sorry bout that lol, but yeah thats what i meant, how hard is it to get used to the floyd rose?