TAB Thread.

I already have good tabs for both songs but the tab aren't accurate.
I mean they could play like that live but i wanna record a "cd" version.
Hear the keyboard in SNBN at 00:48 there's a harpsichord melody, not chords.
And the Keyboard solo too.
In BoR bar 20 guitar1 may be right but the other it's wrong, Alexander played that riff in a different way even live.
So if anyone can tab those bar right (3-4 total):) ...
it would be a grat help for me

Hey <-Warheart-> ,i have a song you could tab ,it´s no commands from children of bodom (the stone cover),but i want the version from children of bodom because its faster .

Hey <-Warheart-> ,i have a song you could tab ,it´s no commands from children of bodom (the stone cover),but i want the version from children of bodom because its faster .

Then just speed up the tab?

Alachi said:
I already have good tabs for both songs but the tab aren't accurate.
I mean they could play like that live but i wanna record a "cd" version.
Hear the keyboard in SNBN at 00:48 there's a harpsichord melody, not chords.
And the Keyboard solo too.
In BoR bar 20 guitar1 may be right but the other it's wrong, Alexander played that riff in a different way even live.
So if anyone can tab those bar right (3-4 total) ...
it would be a grat help for me

The SNBN tab in the first post is accurate. I know there isn't the harpsichord part in the chorus or whatever it is but I'm sure you can put it in yourself. All he's doing is arpeggiating the chord progression with a harpsichord sound.

Well if I do, it won't be anytime soon.

I did transcribe a few things for Mystique today though. It's Written in Stone by Sinergy and I believe all of the notes are correct, but the fingering/positioning for the guitar solo is just the way I learnt it and it definitely works because I played along with it a few times. This isn't the full song tabbed out, it's just the sections that I wrote out and I've copied up onto GP.

http://download.yousendit.com/397B697B670B5F1E

Let me explain my reasons for these postions.

Bar 12: After the bend stuff in the 5th position, I can hear a little slide before the next A note so I thought he slid up to the 10th position and played that little section there. Same thing goes for the slide up to the E, D# and D note.

Bar 13: I stayed in the same position for the little 3 note Amin lick and then used the open E string to give me time to play the next 3 note Amin lick down in the 5th position. That E note actually sounds like an open string to me too so that's another reason.

You can clearly hear a slide up to the 15th fret there from the 12th fret E string so then I just played the next 9 notes there and it works great.

I can get that high note on the 15th fret on the B string with a pinch harmonic but obviously I'm not positive that's where teh aleksi played it.

The next little harmony part sounds correct and works well there, the first half can be moved up in position if necessary.

Bar 15: Yeah, it's pretty fast eh?

Wow, thank you so much mitch. i read your explaination for the fingerings, but i haven't had a chance to play it yet. i have to do an outline for my 10 page report on the Greek Sophists before i can touch my guitar today :( but i'll definitely give this a shot later tonight and i'll ask more questions about it then most likely, hehe :D. by they way, i just read your message...so regarding that, i tried to do a little rhythm thing myself in the key of C# minor/E major.
http://download.yousendit.com/AEEB85096E1D1AB0

so would you say that measures 1-8 in this is in C# minor and then 8-12 is in E major? cuz there is no E played till the 8th bar and starting there, it does sound more major than minor....

Hmm, it actually sounds pretty happy from the start actually. You kinda based it around G# and F# instead of C# or E so that's why. You really gotta put emphasis on a chord to make it sound like you're in that key. It's hard to explain but easy when you figure out what I mean.

Very good thread <-Warheart-> :headbang:! It made me register to this this forum :).

Since were talking about guitars, here are my two guitars:
Jackson Stars RR-J2SP:
DSC03343m.jpg

Jackson RX10D:
DSC01844.jpg