TAB Thread.

Guess we'll have to wait and see if they play it live and what he calls it then.

BTW....love all your signature quotes below!

Seems like the American versions show The Days Are Numbered, and the European versions show Your Days Are Numbered.

Wonder if they had different companies make the CD's for the different regions of the world. Otherwise I don't know how they would screw something like that up.

Haha, thanks!

About the song title, it could be that the band doesn't really care about whether it's "Your" or "The", and just told both the European and American distributors different names because they might have forgotten the title they gave to the first distributors (American or European, whoever came first)...thus causing worldwide confusion...:rolleyes:

Guys Children Of Bodom have released one album with one song with two different names in different countries so just wait until Alexi clears it up and forget about it...it's obviously a mistake somewhere along the line.

Alexi and the band doesn't give a fuck about title songs, just look how the named 'All Twisted', MotoGP.

I prefer it 'The Days are Numbered' anyway, YDAN sounds less interesting because you know he's referring directly to someone.

cover tabs plss :D

Did you see my last post??? To be fair you should be able to play the entire song now if you take the time to learn a few bits. You should appreciate the time it takes for us to transcribe these songs and type everything up in Guitar Pro 4, you can't just demand tabs, we'll do it when we have the time and I am returning to work after 6 weeks off so my time becomes limited now. I have about 10 songs I need to finish so a lot of work.

Maybe you'd like to make a donation via Paypal? :saint:

Could someone, sometimes make the full War Of Razors, please? The first page one is correct I think and I found a .ptb tab where the dude thought that Janne plays almost all the solos, but that's false a little bit, but could be correct some notes...

Anyway, here it is: war of razors

Hope, someone has time to do this.:)

By the way,

Thank you in anticipation

Heeeeeeeelp me??? demonstration 2? )) я вас уже задолбал с ними да? хД

<-Warheart->
http://yadi.sk/d/LKrJ-ZDc5ytAE Here tabs Demo 2 PttR) very poor performance :rofl:

Did you tab this?

Could someone, sometimes make the full War Of Razors, please? The first page one is correct I think and I found a .ptb tab where the dude thought that Janne plays almost all the solos, but that's false a little bit, but could be correct some notes...

By the way,

That tab is terrible. War Of Razors isn't difficult to do it's just a little bit pointless trying to get the whole thing tabbed 100% because it involves a lot of temp changes and it's difficult to play along with like a normal song from an album. I don't have as much time now I'm back at work but I'd like to try do some more COB & Kylahullut stuff when I get a chance.

By the way,

The guitars are tuned in D# and the background keyboard is in E, if u fix that to D it'd sound better