TAB Thread.

You need a good share to get into the good hubs, atleast in sweden. 60GB+ atleast.

Well yeah, but I don't know any decent hubs for that matter. You think you could give me a proper hub address or something? :erk:

I have no idea how that program works. Just load the hublist and click on the top 4-6 and search Children of Bodom live, that's what I do and I was only sharing about 60 gig.

I can't even load the hublist anymore but I have 4 on fav so I can still search.

Thanks guys, altho I've been using that program for several years now. :D

What I actually propably was meaning to ask was that is there a particular hub that has a lot of users that have all that bootleg shit etc. But I guess not so, forget it then. :D

I also just noticed that my connection is passive(?) so in many hubs I won't be allowed to use the search function. That sucks. :erk:

Thanks guys, altho I've been using that program for several years now. :D

What I actually propably was meaning to ask was that is there a particular hub that has a lot of users that have all that bootleg shit etc. But I guess not so, forget it then. :D

I also just noticed that my connection is passive(?) so in many hubs I won't be allowed to use the search function. That sucks. :erk:

You could disable your firewall and set it to active, and there are hubs that specialize in that kind of stuff, but i get what i need from normal hubs, so i don't know those hubs.

Hey warheart...i dont wanna sound ghey or anything but the Needled 24/7 tab dosent the Theme Guitar sounds wierd? at bar 18...

Hello, i search the tabs of the little intro that plays Warman in the Chaos ridden years, just before hate crew deathroll.

I think it's a nightwish song but i am not sure, can you help me?

Thanks.

any advice on tremolo picking? i'm trying to play this in 32nd notes and at 94 bmp. so it's pretty fast

E---------------------------------------------------------
B-----------------------------------------------------------
G--7-7-7-7--------7-7-7-7--------7-7-7-7------------------6-6-6-6-----------
D----------4-4-4-4--------4-4-4-4--------4-4-4-4-2-2-2-2----------4-4-4-4--------
A----------------------------------------------------------
E---------------------------------------------------------

and it goes on..but yeah, just to give you an idea, cuz i kinda have to change strings pretty fast and right now my main problem is that my pick kinda gets stuck in between picks, like i kinda stumble with the pick.... so yeah..any tips would be nice :)

My advice would be stop trying to play it 32nd notes at 96bpm!!!! lawl.

in 16th notes, that's equal to 192bpm!!!! For your amount of experience, that's wayyyy too fast.

You should start at around 96bpm playing it at 16th notes instead. One piece of advice that I can give that might help though is accenting on the implied beat, in this case it's groups of 4 so accent every first note of every group of 4.