TAB Thread.

This thread had accomplished so much and helped me out quite a bit with my playing over the past 4 years I've known about it, and now it went to waste because of a stupid arguement.

Cool.

It's funny how people are giving their input, yet they don't post any other time. This only applies to a few, others I know do, but yeah like I said, I am waiting for a new thread with corrected tabs so I can admire them.

Also, for anyone following what I posted about the Interlude to Tie My Rope.

I found a correct version of it in my Young Guitar 100% Alexi Lahio.

I will post on Monday for anyone interested.

It's funny how people are giving their input, yet they don't post any other time. This only applies to a few, others I know do, but yeah like I said, I am waiting for a new thread with corrected tabs so I can admire them.
So, we'll all have to wait for Arcane's own Tab Thread. But I really do appreciate that you're kinda guy who really means what he says and is not going to put his tabs back to the first post before he sees the thread with "perfect tabs".

Ah shit, I forgot to get back to you on that. But yeah, the one in that Blooddrunk book is pathetic. How they make money off of shit tabs like that really pisses me off. The Young Guitar stuff is sometimes even wrong, which pisses me off too because they're the guys that film the artists playing the bloody stuff, do they not have fucking eyes.

+1

I found mistakes in the rockhouse booklet as well.
Yeah, I pointed the mistakes out to one of the rockhouse guys and he kept sent me a link to "corrected versions" on the rockhouse website... The tabs were still wrong and he refused to accept it, when I sent him the correct tabs, he just didn't reply.
Before they sell something like that, they should run it by a test subject or something and see if he can follow the tab provided. I think it's total bullshit that you're paying for it and you still have to sit staring at Laiho's fingers trying to figure out what the fuck he's doing.

So, we'll all have to wait for Arcane's own Tab Thread. But I really do appreciate that you're kinda guy who really means what he says and is not going to put his tabs back to the first post before he sees the thread with "perfect tabs".

I'm not going to make a new thread. This whole thing is stupid enough without your guys sarcasm. If you think I'm just a big fag who just wants to be in the foreground or whatever, I see no reason why I should post any new tabs here.
I also don't see a problem to download Irenicus .zip file with all tabs from first page in it. The only difference is that you can't download a single tab, you have to download all.

No point having a zip file in the first post, looks shit and is pretty boring. Having all of them laid out in album form is a nice way of presenting everyone's hard work.

i lost my angels don't kill tab, i come to this site wich is the only site that contains correct cob tabs and i find nothing...damn i am so sad :(
you really shouldnt care for the people who talk shit about the tabs, they are probably just jelaous and pissed becouse they can't play them. Think about the people who aprechiate your hard work that you put in the tabs. And there is also new album coming out. Where will we find the tabs???Where?

P.S.Don't say ultimate-guitar.

No point having a zip file in the first post, looks shit and is pretty boring. Having all of them laid out in album form is a nice way of presenting everyone's hard work.

Sorry, I don't mean to have the zip file on first page. All I want to say was if anybody wants to have the tabs which were on first page, they have to download Irenicus .zip file.

Sorry, I don't mean to have the zip file on first page. All I want to say was if anybody wants to have the tabs which were on first page, they have to download Irenicus .zip file.

Not all of them got archived though, like the "Other tabs" (IneartheD stuff and the likes)

--

Anyway, it's sad when this happens, but I understand why neither Mitch or Arcane wants to put the tabs back up. Many of the people who have posted here after the tabs were taken down (myself included), are people who looks like leechers, in that we have low post counts and only seem to care about posting and contributing when "our" tabs are taken from us.

So yeah, it's really sad to see it end up like this, but you two have my understanding.

I am interested:kickass: That interlude part is a big challence for me.

Its a typical Monday and I forgot my book when I came to work.

I will have it up tomorrow for you guys.

Sorry for the delay.

This is going to be a n00b question yeah but I'd appreciate a response.
I've been doing solos in my band for a long time and they just come naturally as what I feel sounds good and what my fingers are used to (from playing a lot of bluesy, cob, norther, in flames solos) but I don't know any of the theory behind the actual scales. My question then is what scales does Alexi typically use? I'm probably using them without even knowing it because the scale thats in Silent night bodom night at the end I use a tonnnn but I have no idea what it is and a lot of my solos starts from that position etc. I'm not trying to copy Alexi or something (I'm already influenced by him and other european guitarists so much i can't control it haha) but it'd be nice to look up the scales I'm using and try to think up new ways to liven up my solos (my band has a new studio album we're recording this august and even though I'm not the main lead guitarist I don't want to be rehashing the same shit over and over).