TAB Thread.

Well the solo Roope played on WIWI and his CRY solo has a similar pattern in common. Plus, you can recognize his tone and playing. Was it that hard to notice? :err:

So you guys really didn't know? It was pretty obvious it was Roope from tone and playing. Playing is not Alexi's, and tone you can really notice the brass picks Roope uses, it does sound really similar to his tone on CRY, and kinda to the 2nd solo on BFH which he played.

Someone to tab the new song available? (Cry of the Nihilist)
I will post the guitars in a few hours...

So you guys really didn't know? It was pretty obvious it was Roope from tone and playing. Playing is not Alexi's, and tone you can really notice the brass picks Roope uses, it does sound really similar to his tone on CRY, and kinda to the 2nd solo on BFH which he played.

Seem like I was the only one who didn't know. Or I haven't noticed it because I didn't concentrate any second on the solos/don't care because I don't like them/...

Well the solo Roope played on WIWI and his CRY solo has a similar pattern in common. Plus, you can recognize his tone and playing. Was it that hard to notice? :err:

True, his playing is a bit more sloppy than Alexi's playing, I think. Or it's the tone what makes it sound like that.

Thanks for the tab (yeah I was right while I was thinking it was in D tuning :D)
First song available in this tuning from the album and I prefer this to the two others one... I don't like so much their songs in drop C...

Ok, here's an update. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2960894/Tabs/Children Of Bodom - Cry Of The Nihilist.gp5

I'm not sure in some parts and I can hardly hear any toms off this radio rip. Some thing is weird. Before the solo starts (bar 83) is a 3/4 rythm but in 84 are 3 1/8 notes (the all have the same length) but then it should be and 1,5 /2 rythm what doesn't excist... So I changed the last of those 3 notes into a 1/4 note

Don't know if I'm doing bass and keys today...

Some thing is weird. Before the solo starts (bar 83) is a 3/4 rythm but in 84 are 3 1/8 notes (the all have the same length) but then it should be and 1,5 /2 rythm what doesn't excist... So I changed the last of those 3 notes into a 1/4 note

the rythm at bar 84 is 3/8, which does exist

This song is shit!! I listened to it yesterday and I just don't see how anything off this album is going to impress me at all. I'll just take arcanes word for it regarding tabs lol