TAB Thread.

Ok here are the latest versions of each song. Pressing F5 will show the credits for each tab. I'm away until Tuesday/Wednesday evening so won't be able to update anything but will be watching the forum for any questions.

CHILDREN OF BODOM - RELENTLESS, RECKLESS, FOREVER (2011)

Children Of Bodom - 06 - Ugly

Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far!! This album will be done in no time. :D

just for correction this is the final ugly tab:)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2n21k43ppzd6n06

Hardest solo? Hmm maybe RTHAB? Also even though it's not a great solo the bar work on the WIWI solo has to be hard to get down perfectly. If Arcane says so then I'll go with him since he's better than I am and has figured them out and played some of them, but I also thought NMF solo could be kinda tricky.

Me too. :D And I must admit this album is growing on me big time. I'm going over COTN and the bit before the solo must have been co written by Roope cuz it sounds so much like STONE!! Quality song, I hated it at first because of the verse riff...not so bad I guess.

Same here, I mean, I liked it at first but I'm liking it more with each spin I give it, it's just so great! The tone is as good as it comes, the writing is definitely new COB style but great and they have once again a shitton of keys which is always wellcome, and the solos are indeed really great, I was also skeptical at first about the "it has all the best of Bodom that you like" statement but I have to say it is indeed a hell of an album.

They are the latest versions that I have.

This is the latest version for Ugly (only bass has to be continiued)

Children Of Bodom - Relentless, Reckless, Forever - 06 - Ugly

and for NMF (mixed my last one with the one you posted. I used my keyboard solo because it's a bit more accurate but used the last 2 bars of yours, keys in generell are finished, some lead parts are corrected, mixed mine and your Alexi solo, used your drums, only bass should have some corrections)

Children Of Bodom - Relentless, Reckless, Forever - 01 - Not My Funeral

Hardest solo? Hmm maybe RTHAB? Also even though it's not a great solo the bar work on the WIWI solo has to be hard to get down perfectly. If Arcane says so then I'll go with him since he's better than I am and has figured them out and played some of them, but I also thought NMF solo could be kinda tricky.

Same here, I mean, I liked it at first but I'm liking it more with each spin I give it, it's just so great! The tone is as good as it comes, the writing is definitely new COB style but great and they have once again a shitton of keys which is always wellcome, and the solos are indeed really great, I was also skeptical at first about the "it has all the best of Bodom that you like" statement but I have to say it is indeed a hell of an album.

NMF solo is "easy" when you split the solo into a few sections and play each section alone. The only really difficult thing is to combine them and play them clean.

Btw. Am I the only who thinks that the first lead section in Shovel Knockout (at 1:20>) would better fit in Roundtrip To Hell And Back?!? I'm really sure that I can mix them together in some way and bet it would sound better than in SKO

wait they play in D standard in this album?

Yeah, like NMF and COTN

This is the latest version for Ugly (only bass has to be continiued)

Children Of Bodom - Relentless, Reckless, Forever - 06 - Ugly

and for NMF (mixed my last one with the one you posted. I used my keyboard solo because it's a bit more accurate but used the last 2 bars of yours, keys in generell are finished, some lead parts are corrected, mixed mine and your Alexi solo, used your drums, only bass should have some corrections)

Children Of Bodom - Relentless, Reckless, Forever - 01 - Not My Funeral

NMF solo is "easy" when you split the solo into a few sections and play each section alone. The only really difficult thing is to combine them and play them clean.

Btw. Am I the only who thinks that the first lead section in Shovel Knockout (at 1:20>) would better fit in Roundtrip To Hell And Back?!? I'm really sure that I can mix them together in some way and bet it would sound better than in SKO

Yeah, like NMF and COTN

Great tabs so far, thanks! I did a side by side comparison with NMF (song vs tab) and found that the tempo is 200bpm not 210. Keep up the good work!

I'm interested to see the NMF solo because mine is pretty damn accurate as I've been playing it the last few days.

Plus, if ugly is still using 32nd notes it isnt going in the first post so guys make sure it's retabbed with 16ths.

^^ Me too. It's the same what you tabbed. Only bars 166 were wrong (wrong rythm and their is no bend. it's a slide) and bar 181 where the fourth note is an a. And yes, tempo is 200. Just forgot to change it
Ugly is in 16th'S since two weeks

^ Mmh, when I open one of those text files it's totally unsorted

Roundtrip To Hell And Back

corrected rythm guitars, key solo and tried to complete it

Got that NMF Tab, i've noticed that you guys struggle to tab the verse of it. Well i tried get that down. So Far i used Arcanes Tab of NMF and just changed the verse to what i came up. (It's so much easier when you cut off the bass to hear what guitars play)

Not My Funeral - Different Verse

ah i forgot, i also changed the speed, its not 210.. bit slower should be around 200.

You guys are seriously skilled in both tabbing and playing. Already learnt the NMF solo, couldn't do it without the tabs...

hey Mitch :D are you going to TAB the Party all the Time cover to :D? or Arcane maby ?

PS you guys have done Awesome job tabbing the complete RRF album already !