TAB Thread.

Does anyone know where i can find a tab of Sinergy's "The Sin Trade"? I already have a tab for the solo but i'm having trouble finding a tab of the full song. Let me know if you can help!

I haven't been home in a while and when I was I have been too busy sorting out motorbike wheels/tyres before/after a trackday so tabs have been my last priority!

There is alot of work there with drums and a few guitars but I checked RTHAB and you're right on the guitars, I heard a few things now that I didn't before when I checked the song but when I'm home tomorrow I will work on them for 3 days after work, also cleaning up the notation.

Not My Funeral in first post is what I updated last time which was the mix of all your rhythm guitars and my drums with all the correct guitar & keyboard solos. Looking at this link, it's the old version.

I usually don't give a shit about "official" tabs. A lot of those rock house tabs are wrong because they often show how Alexi plays his stuff during the record session for rock house and not how he plays it on the albums...
You're right about the AYDY thing but the tab on first page is also my tab ;)

Ok here we go.

I checked out again CRY OF THE NIHILIST, the riff is 4-3-1-0--1-3-4-3-1-, it ends on open E for sure. I will upload a solo guitar clip slowed down. http://www.sendspace.com/file/jt5iye

As for bar 43, I listened to the left and heard 9 notes but right guitar seems to be playing a palm muted ghost note which makes 10 so 50% right. Maybe that's just Roope's style because he seems to be doing it later in the song after the solo too.

Yeah it's definitely 4-3-1-0. It should also be

5---------
--6-5-0--

instead of

5-------
--6-3-0-

Also, just something random but on bar 35, it's much easier to play the A on the open string for the 3rd and 4th notes.