Tad Morose is still alive!!

Anyone else think that Sender of Thoughts is the band's most underrated and greatest work? The Andren era is underappreciated.

By far, one of my most favorite albums in the prog metal field. As the Urban-era was more Progressive Power, the album Sender of Thoughts is just so rhythmic, dark and moody - god I love it!

I am friends/acqaintances with all in the Tad camp.. However - I have heard new tunes by Tad, Trail of Murder, Wolf, The Krunt/Lefay project, and Steel Attack... all bands with the members (or ex) of Tad.
All the stuff is cool.. so we did lose an awesome band lineup, but have had some good new stuff ready to come out. The Daniel and Urban Project sounds great, as does the last round of Tad song I heard.
Try to be patient, and be supportive.

I cannot wait to hear some tunes from the Sefer Jezirah (Krunt/Lefay) project. When I first got into Tad Morose, I read up on their complicated and long history and needless to say, the prospect of a band that will hopefully fuse the best of Morose and LeFay will probably be my #1 album of the respective year it will be released, if ever....

It's hard to get excited about Tad Morose at this point. They've lost their singer, who was the defining aspect of the band, and a guitar player, who was one of their songwriters. Getting excited about Tad Morose at this point, is like getting excited about driving a Ferrari whose engine and transmission have been replaced with Isuzu parts.

Zod

I'm still looking forward to hearing it... after all Krunt has been the main guy keeping the band going all these years, so I'll certainly give shot to their new music whenever it comes out.

But yeah, they've obviously lost momentum, and it's hard to eagerly anticipate the next album in the same way as if they had maintained the lineup that produced 3 strong albums and were gearing up to put out yet another, as opposed to lineup changes and massive recording delays.

Also, while I liked your fake Ferrari comparison, I still think Stephen Colbert made the definitive comment on the topic when he did a story about some people who were trying to sell counterfeit Ferraris: "Here's how you sniff out a fake: take a pocket knife, and scrape off some of the paint on the hood just behind the ornament. If it's a real Ferrari... someone will kick your ass!"

It's hard to get excited about Tad Morose at this point. They've lost their singer, who was the defining aspect of the band, and a guitar player, who was one of their songwriters. Getting excited about Tad Morose at this point, is like getting excited about driving a Ferrari whose engine and transmission have been replaced with Isuzu parts.

Zod

LOL !!! Plus 1 !!