Take my Opeth Quiz

It is.........Steel was a Project with Akerfeldt at Guitar i think......they only had one 7'' named heavy metal......something dunno.....i look if i can find it

"Formed a pre-thrash 80's metal outfit called 'Steel' with Dan Swanö, Peter Lindgren and Anders Nordin. Recorded a one-off, three track demo which will see the light of dawn on a picture 7". Click here for rare pictures of the band, samples and more information."

Google came up with this
http://opeth.darkwood.com/discography/steel.html

Technically Mikael is also a part of porcupine tree as of their new coming album...with guitar and vocal parts on several songs. ;)

im pointing this out, because it was the question i missed...i didnt realize you werent counting that.

NineFeetUnderground said:
Technically Mikael is also a part of porcupine tree as of their new coming album...with guitar and vocal parts on several songs. ;)

im pointing this out, because it was the question i missed...i didnt realize you werent counting that.

I thought about that... and tried to make it as clear as possible. Oh well, I might just change the question to groups in which they were official members, but that would leave out Katatonia. :cry:

deliverance said:
my results:
Wow! You know more about Opeth than they probably know about themselves. Congratulations! =D
haha.

Nice. This is mine.

Great Job! You know a lot about Opeth! They are one of your favorite bands, and you've probably seen them live a few times. Wear this honor with pride!

And It's true, I've seen them 4 I think. Two at Irving Plaza, one at Old Bridge, and I forget the other place, if there even was one.

Well, one of them was The Moor and Blackwater Park tour (the one where they played those songs), one of them the Damnation tour, then the first time I saw them, Advent, Drapery, etc. Hm maybe it was only 3.

I had mistakes in 3 questions, but still got: Wow! You know more about Opeth than they probably know about themselves

I think it is too much mistakes to give such response...
maybe it is problem in multiple answers, for example I accidantely left off Peter from members questions :) and also didn't mention all bands.

I really didn't know answers to lyrics questions, but got them somehow right :D that was cool :D

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
Great Job! You know a lot about Opeth! They are one of your favorite bands, and you've probably seen them live a few times. Wear this honor with pride!
yea thats what I got...I didn't even know that these forums were numbered

Wouldn't Edge Of Sanity also be a good answer for the "what other bands..." question? Mikael contributed vocals to Crimson, and they weren't backing vocals. He did all the growls, if I'm not mistaken.