Taste_of_Flames philosophy for the day

Aug 16, 2003
Athens GA USA
Visit site
I will now be puting one of these up everyday, make sure u come back to see what i have to say for the day. To kick this off, i will give two, u can come up with the answers yourself.

1) why do hotdogs come in packages of ten but buns come in packages of 8? I know that question has been asked many times but i have come up with an answer, ask if u wish to know.

2) if your supposed to make everyday better than the last, is the day you die the best day of your life?

taste_of_flames said:
1) why do hotdogs come in packages of ten but buns come in packages of 8? I know that question has been asked many times but i have come up with an answer, ask if u wish to know.
What about the ones that come in packs of 7?

Fuck.... Not another one.... 10 hotdogs and 8 buns.... so that when you buy 8 packs of hotdogs and 10 of buns, you'll have equal number of buns and hotdogs. Aside that, I suppose there are more stupid questions, like
Why dolphins are being constantly killed?

wellshit, i dont think belgar is to fond of me anymore, oh poo, well since the majority told me to fukk off, ill just give u the answer and leave it at that, hotdogs come in packages of 10 and buns in 8, its a metaphore for life, life doesnt always work out, butu canstill have the meat of life

taste_of_flames said:
wellshit, i dont think belgar is to fond of me anymore, oh poo, well since the majority told me to fukk off, ill just give u the answer and leave it at that, hotdogs come in packages of 10 and buns in 8, its a metaphore for life, life doesnt always work out, butu canstill have the meat of life

Yeah, whatever he said....