tattoos

in2thenight

black halo
Oct 28, 2001
Surrey, UK
ok who has/wants one? or lots??? what are they of and where are they???

i have the symbol from the back of the emperor 'prometheus..' album on the small of my back

next....?

I really want someone to draw an "E" for me like the Opeth "O." (Elizabeth is my name.) I thought about getting the O, but I'd get tired of explaining it to people.

I have four...more to come as soon as I get the money and find someone who is good....
and on the subject of the OPETH 'O' tattoo....so many people have it...
I can understand that they are a great band but why would anyone get their logo tattooed on them?

The O is very pretty....but if 100 other people have the same thing..whats the point? I just don't get why people would want a tattoo that other people have...

Originally posted by Jim LotFP
And if I find any 'hidden' ones later on, well, I pretty much know right there I'm not marrying this one, heh...

I also don’t think this qualifies as a major determining factor in a relationship; in fact there are logical reasons for having a tattoo hidden. Is this choice of yours from a moral stand point or do you simply find tattoos unattractive?

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel

I also don’t think this qualifies as a major determining factor in a relationship; in fact there are logical reasons for having a tattoo hidden. Is this choice of yours from a moral stand point or do you simply find tattoos unattractive?

Very unattractive.

I feel the same way about piercings... although they can actually have uses.

Originally posted by Jim LotFP

Very unattractive.

I feel the same way about piercings... although they can actually have uses.

I had a feeling it was the latter, fair enough.

Jim_LotFP, I'm surprised you don't like tattoos and piercings -- I thought you liked the goth honies. Or is pure and virginal with a touch of vampire the look you prefer? ;)

What are yours of, Alexandre?

I really like tattoos on guys. I think tattoo sleeves are wild.

Originally posted by Lina
Jim_LotFP, I'm surprised you don't like tattoos and piercings -- I thought you liked the goth honies. Or is pure and virginal with a touch of vampire the look you prefer? ;)

I like the goth 'costume' on women... I just can't figure out the whole stick-holes-in-yourself and let-people-draw-on-you kind of thing...

And pure and virginal is no use to me at all. heh