tattoos

Then my eyes are part of the process. They're blue on the outside and green/brown on the inside. Sometimes, I SWEAR they're gray. I like to just look at the iris and watch it change. It's really cool.

OMG that sounds so gorgeous.. ur so lucky! ive always wanted weird iris colours... *sniff* but im stuck with boring brown.. the entire mediterrainean is brown-eyed :(
i want black eyes *pout* either that or maybe green...
oh and about the blue eye thing.. in some places ppl kidnap blue-eyed children coz they're attractive and make beautiful wives.. around here, blonde and blue-eyed is considered beautiful...
it depends on where u live i guess... when u live in a place where there are many light coloured ppl u like dark exotic looking ppl instead.. vice versa as well heh

Originally posted by Opet
Arcaria
...it's more painful at parts with thin skin.
Is that why?! Man, I didn't know if I was going to make it. It's on outside of my thigh. It's about 5"x3" of a dragon. I wanted one with wings of colors. It came out good. I'm tall, so it doesn't look grossly oversized, though I'm sure Jim would disagree. ;)

Most disgusting thing I'd ever seen was this girl that had this large Viking head (horned helmet and all) on top of her thigh. I swear it was looking at me when I was going down on her.

Originally posted by Opet
Transfixed
Eventually, blue eyes will die out...
Then my eyes are part of the process. They're blue on the outside and green/brown on the inside. Sometimes, I SWEAR they're gray. I like to just look at the iris and watch it change. It's really cool. [/B]

Ya, pretty much all people with blue eyes have some brown
in them. My mother has blue eyes, and my father has brown.

Mine are blue, but since my father has brown ones I have
some small parts brown :eek:) I love darkblue eyes that have
some sort of white circle around them. Looks gorgeous.

But the best thing in the world is green eyes. Green eyes
usually switch colour based on mood. My beloved one's eyes
are very bright green/blue when he's happy, but if he gets
stressed/pissed they get all dark. My father's eyes almost
get all black when he's angry though... Hehe....

Is this normal? Eyes changing colour based on mood?
Wrong thread I guess.... >:eek:P

Getting a tattoo feels like.....a hot, vibrating needle being dragged though your skin...but in a good way :heh:

I would not recommend being inebriated when getting tattooed....if you've been drinking alcohol (even the day before you get the tattoo) , you bleed more and that's no fun for your artist (or you). With my first tattoo, I smoked weed and took tylenol w/ codeine, and I couldn't even get through the first few lines. I had to come back the next day after I sobered up. Since then, I've always done them sober. Besides, I want to enjoy the experience of getting my tattoo and after a while it starts to feel good (mmm, endorphins) so drugs are unnecessary.

Different parts of the body feel differently. I have two (very large) tattoos on my back (one upper and one lower) and those were less painful than the one that I got on the inside of my arm. As Arcaria said, it stings more where the skin is more tender and thin....

I always wanted a small eagle on my shoulder/top of arm - one that a short sleeve shirt would cover, but one I knew was there.

I've always liked eagles, but feel no need to have it always visible.

Not that I'd care - but if I did it now, I would have to live with family and others wondering what is wrong with that 42 year-old man getting a tattoo. Is he going through mid-life crisis or something?

lol, unfortunately, probably true. nor are you allowed to buy a convertible. it's bad enough that you listen to all that rock 'n roll, ya old man! :lol: