tattoos

I have none now and don't know what I'd get. I have thought about the O on my right arm, but I am not sure if I'd get one. I am not against tattoos at all, but I just haven't seen one that I would want to put on my body. Some tattoos on girls is attractive in my opinion, but it shouldn't be overboard to the point of covering up entire parts of one's body...especially their entire back. :/

Originally posted by Oyo
I don't go out with girls that have blue eyes, blue is an ugly color.

LOL!!! Oyo! Thank you! I was thinking in the
same way! Hehe....

C'mon people it's just a tattoo!? :eek:)

But, anyways, I don't have one, cause I KNOW
I'd grow and start hating it or whatever. It
would bore me watching it every day, and my
taste tends to vary alot... Pluss, I'd find error's
on the tattoo... I'm weird >:eek:)

But, some tattoos look extremly good! On both
guys and girls. Some find the perfect one and it
just makes them "complete" >:eek:)

If I ever came up with a design that meant enough to me, I'd consider it.
Though I should probably build up some muscle or something first. I'm kinda skinny, and if I ever put on weight it might distort the tat' and look silly....

uh oh...don't tell me that describes you? I had a feeling someone(you) would say something. hehe :D

Doh, I just realized that you said you plan to cover your whole back. Please don't...then we could never be together. Okay then, I don't mind. ;)

I don't have any tattoos but I'll get one or two in some day. Same goes for piercings, I want more of them. Guys never come to talk to me so I don't even have to worry about that..

How does it feel to get a tattoo?
Were any of you drunk.. (or the like..), at the time?
Did that cease the pain a tad?

Just curious... Im getting one in the next month with a bit of luck.....

Arcaria
...it's more painful at parts with thin skin.
Is that why?! Man, I didn't know if I was going to make it. It's on outside of my thigh. It's about 5"x3" of a dragon. I wanted one with wings of colors. It came out good. I'm tall, so it doesn't look grossly oversized, though I'm sure Jim would disagree. ;)

Blackspirit
Pluss, I'd find error's on the tattoo... I'm weird.
Guess that makes me weird too. I see them. Errors. It'll be a while before I go back and ask them to actually fix them though.

Transfixed
Eventually, blue eyes will die out...
Then my eyes are part of the process. They're blue on the outside and green/brown on the inside. Sometimes, I SWEAR they're gray. I like to just look at the iris and watch it change. It's really cool.