Tattoos

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
Alright, well...I'm ready to get a few more but have no idea wtf to get besides one that I have wanted for a while. Anybody got some good links or ideas?

I know that I am going to get some kind of Ourobouros on my forearm...either one of these -->

xpvar4.jpg

^ I like this one the best but there is so much detail that it would have to be huge, making it a back/chest job..or actually I could just get it on my upper arm.

xc42ol.jpg

or

l_186a5361e52ec18dfbaaa28bce9f4e07.jpg

the one from the cover of Primordial - Spirit The Earth Aflame

Alot of people give me shit for my band tattoos because they alway ask what if they start to really suck which some have but I always tell them that at the time I lked them . No big deal to me. Get the primordial one.

It's funny you should make this thread today, because yesterday I made an appointment to get my first tattoo. I am so nervous and excited...I can't wait. It feels very right...

=] I'm excited.

That first ouroboros is really beautiful!

^ I like this one the best but there is so much detail that it would have to be huge, making it a back/chest job..or actually I could just get it on my upper arm.

If you simplified it a little, I could see it being on either the back of the neck, or around the nipple or something. =]

I love back of the neck tattoos.

woke up this afternoon and this chick and I spontaneously decided to get a tattoo. Got the one above with grey shading (not fag blue) on the back of my left calf.

What the fuck is "fag blue"-------A blue you personally don't care for?? :erk:
That makes you sound about a decade younger than you actually are, please, use adult words. It will make you seem stronger and more worldly than you might actually be, but hey it's better than sounding 17 right?

Also, not a fan of calf tattoos.

Anyway I'm getting mine this Thursday. Very nervous. First time. I am the opposite of spontaneous when it comes to getting a tattoo-----I've thought it over for the past 8 years.

What the fuck is "fag blue"-------A blue you
...<gibberish>...
getting a tattoo-----I've thought it over for the past 8 years.

When did a multi hyphen become proper punctuation? Please use appropriate linguistic principles when speaking to my colleague. "-------" Only lends credence to the " Problem with Women Today" thread.

Kthnxbye. :wave: