Tee...wie eine Tasse Tee.

Reminiscence

Oblique and Nebulous
Nov 1, 2005
Lakewood, CO
Tee...sie ist wie eine Tasse Tee. Sie ist heiß und dampfig...auch ein bißchen wie ein Bad. Ja, es gibt kein Ziel mit diesem Beitrag. Aber keine Sorgen bitte...ich suche nur für Deutsche leute mitzuschreiben. :cry: Ich habe Angst, dass ich nie Deutsch gut lernen werden. So schreib mir! Und dies Thema ist nur ein Witz...nur ein Witz. Ihr könnt mich am Arsch lecken.

Mit Freundliche Grüße,
Ich

Why not say it where we can all read it if you're going to post it? Otherwise, use PMs, asshat.

You are being lame as hell. Despite the fact some of us can read and speak German, you're purposely posting it because you believe none of us can. Christ Almighty, shut the fuck up.

:lol: Yes, play on the swaying allegiences of the mob! We'd need a vote back in thing too, just incase we changed our minds.

Yeah we do. We're the mob, we're fickle and indecisive. We'll bitch and moan about something and act like it's an insult to our very existence, and then forget about it the next day.

derek said:
You are being lame as hell. Despite the fact some of us can read and speak German, you're purposely posting it because you believe none of us can. Christ Almighty, shut the fuck up.

You have it all wrong and your douchebaggery is uncalled for.

Writing that some of "us" can read German implies that you are one of those that can. But I'm sure you can't if you could not grasp the purpose of the thread. And it's a slim purpose at that, done for amusement and out of boredom.

PMs for any language other than english, I'm serious. It's intentionally obscuring comments from the majority of posters when you do that.

A Trace Of Blood said:
Writing that some of "us" can read German implies that you are one of those that can. But I'm sure you can't if you could not grasp the purpose of the thread. And it's a slim purpose at that, done for amusement and out of boredom.

Ha, construe what you wish. My main complaint was FUCK YOU. Exactly. Yeah.