Tee...wie eine Tasse Tee.

It's personal if you use a language that she understands but most others don't. Use PMs, or deal with this every time.

NoLordy said:
It's personal if you use a language that she understands but most others don't. Use PMs, or deal with this every time.

I was also seeking others who understand, so I guess I will have to deal with people fouling it up.

Go ahead, she's a cranky old PMS ridden bitch that yells at everyone and farts all the time. And yes, maybe I am insane. But you said Tee. This implies the Croatian woman. So you can piss up a rope and drink the results.

That's lovely dear. The german still conveys a personal message. If you want to speak german, ask who does, and then PM them. If you want to speak SWEDISH, ask who speaks swedish, and PM them. Use english here. Well, dutch is ok, because iris is hot. But Dutch and English only. otherwise, there are some great german boards elsewhere.

derek said:
You are being lame as hell. Despite the fact some of us can read and speak German, you're purposely posting it because you believe none of us can. Christ Almighty, shut the fuck up.

Laudabo te! Eum delevisti!