Teen Seaxual Health

Dec 13, 2001
Visit site
Hey, anyone knows any websites for teenagers about sexual health, with info about sexual organs, desieses etc.? A website that has description of the desiease and pictures too.

I have some problems, and I need some info.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Oyo
You want pics of diseased sexual organs.... :eek: :confused:

Use yahoo or google...

Yeh, it is better with pictures, websites that havs only description, don't help me much, because, there are so many simmilar sounding desiease, that it just confuses me.

Originally posted by Misanthrope
www.rotten.com

www.ogrish.com

or go to google.com and look for gore.

Thanks, but no thanks....... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't dismiss those links, Carcass. They, Ogrish especially, have good disease pictures.

Originally posted by Jayde
I wouldn't dismiss those links, Carcass. They, Ogrish especially, have good disease pictures.

Fuck, I took your advices... and FUCK THIS! I almost fucking vomit! Fuck this shit! And I WAS about to eat!

Anyways, I do not need to look at some discustig pictures, I need some information on Teen Health... with a good DESCRIPTION of a desiease and picuters.

But not some gore crap...

Originally posted by Oyo
Jayde, lose the leopard!

It doesn't look right :uh:

I know. :cry: But I don't have any more good avatars on my computer that will shrink well. I need some pictures that don't either lose their color or you can't tell what they are when I shrink them to avatar size.

someone heeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeee :cry: :(

My avatar is all better.

Sentenced......you and Trapped seem to dissaprove of everything I do :(