Martin Lopez

griev0r

Here is Nowhere
May 13, 2007
Florida
I haven't heard anything about Martin since he left the band. In my opinion he was the most wide ranged and talented drummer I have ever listened to. I know he was having health problems and such which was mostly the reason of him leaving. Everytime I listen to an Opeth song, the drums just blow me away. I think it would be a huge waste of amazing talent if he doesn't get back behind his kit and let us hear his playing again. Anyone have any info if he is involved in anything or if he's doing better with his health??

he's in a black metal band called Marton atm

martondemojg7.jpg

Eh, sorry to bump my own thread but maybe Mikael or someone can shed some light on this topic? If hes still playing, health, etc..

once again: if there would be news or if anyone would know something, than you WILL hear about it! ... stop asking stupid questions. or do you need some paparazzi pictures to satisfy your need of knowing things about famous people? leave the guy alone, if anything interesting happens, you'll know it, and if you don't hear anything than it must mean that it's none of your business.

once again: if there would be news or if anyone would know something, than you WILL hear about it! ... stop asking stupid questions. or do you need some paparazzi pictures to satisfy your need of knowing things about famous people? leave the guy alone, if anything interesting happens, you'll know it, and if you don't hear anything than it must mean that it's none of your business.

Isn't that what this fucking thread is for? So "he'll know it."

And there's me thinking this was an Opeth forum. What a fucking pointless and ignorant thing to say.

Lopez was fantastic, It'd be awesome if he got to a stage in his life when he was ready to get back behind the kit and do something very metal.

theres plenty of people here with inside knowledge. being concerned for a guy who you admire is pretty normal afaics. stop being an arsehole.

I heard he's taken up Crocodile wrestling. I THINK he's going to be taking over Steve Irwin's job, but don't hold me to this one.

the fact is that:
1. there are several other threads about this, so no need to start a new one once again
2. he asked it 2 fucking weeks ago, and no one could answer, so no need to "bump" it again, or are you guys gonna do this like every two weeks now?
3. not so many inside information on this forum ...
4. any information would be posted in a new thread or in a previous thread on this subject, so no need to ask it every 2 weeks, news will be reported when there is any!
5. ...

oh well, it is actually stupid of me to post this, because this is like the zillionth time someone says this, but still ...
and besides, everybody who knows this is posting extremely sarcastic stuff to make fun of you, so I'm saying it like it is. and then I am an arse, yet the others are friendly to answer? or did you really believe anything that they said here?
and yes, I will simply not read it, but still, I'm also hoping for some news if there is any, so everytime a thread like this is bumped or started, I'm under the impression that there might be actual news! ... but it's yet again another moron posting this shit again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, ....................

so shut the fuck up unless you have anything to say.

oh well, it is actually stupid of me to post this, because this is like the zillionth time someone says this, but still ...
and besides, everybody who knows this is posting extremely sarcastic stuff to make fun of you, so I'm saying it like it is. and then I am an arse, yet the others are friendly to answer? or did you really believe anything that they said here?
and yes, I will simply not read it, but still, I'm also hoping for some news if there is any, so everytime a thread like this is bumped or started, I'm under the impression that there might be actual news! ... but it's yet again another moron posting this shit again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, ....................

so shut the fuck up unless you have anything to say.

So basically since you had nothing really pertinent to say, then you should just shut the fuck up yourself? Just kidding. LOL